How much $$$$ do yall think Trump is renting her out for?

Melania looks so happy in the presence of Negro's. I don't think I've ever seen her smile as much. She's literally glowing while smiling at Diddy. She want that Puff Daddy dick bad!!! and Trump looks like the ever excited and willing cuck. LOL

this that DSK special thread

i'm not going to reply to your racist thread. but i will declare u to be ....

"Little Sweet" the midget red haired white negro!..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsL7PWOLgtE

this is the true u .. a midget white wannabe redheaded negro faggot!

You really should double check your photos SC before sending to your Ho's

Why don't you respond to my other post?

d099545fffb1cb9fe6318c704a639361.jpg
That's funny, I don't care who you are...
Melania looks so happy in the presence of Negro's. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Gawdawmighty...man, you are dumber than a bag o' hammers, aren't you?

Pluralizing a noun (fyi, it's not with an apostrophe....that would make it the possessive of):
it's Negroes, you daft twit.

Seriously, if you're going to childishly make a feeble attempt at taunting the members of this board, chickenfried, at least do everyone the courtesy of spelling your own race correctly.
Melania looks so happy in the presence of Negro's. I don't think I've ever seen her smile as much. She's literally glowing while smiling at Diddy. She want that Puff Daddy dick bad!!! and Trump looks like the ever excited and willing cuck. LOL

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Could very well be since Melania is a Tranny and Puff Daddy is gay ,like all rappers are. They can take turns fucking each other up the ass while Donald watches. Is that your fantasy?

Jim

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Looks like her hand is on Donald's cock you stupid asshole licker.
  • R.M.
  • 02-27-2017, 08:20 AM
That's funny, I don't care who you are... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This could be the only time we agree on something. I'm good with that.