Please Do Not Take Me Too Seriously!

Hey everyone,
I want to remind you all that the things I say are not to be taken to heart. I am just a raging bitch that can not control her fingers...or I am just a provider that has never gotten very much business from regulars on this forum so it doesn't cost me much to speak my mind. Plus it is so much fun to get under people's skin with my "uppity" attitude.

I like men that either are as cocky as I am or want to walk on the wild side with a sexy rebel! This site is not make or break. Nobody(including me) can say anything that changes the fact that I am fine as Hell and an amazing lover!!!

It's Friday. Time to party!!!

Love,
Morgan

PS. Beauty is all about effort. No matter a girls age race weight or god given characteristics, it is her duty as a provider to put a great deal of effort into becoming her most beautiful self. If you aren't doing this what are you doing with your time and money? Just another crazy thought. Please don't ban me.
A little potty mouth of the fingers won't offend me. We all lose it from time to time in the internet world. You sound like a pretty sweet girl to me with a positive attitude. Personality and attitude are what really make a woman sexy, well and skills......
I was accused by someone of being cocky once.

But what does Justin Bieber know.
potty mouth, horny raging bitch with fingers ... oh those fingers, meet, snobby uppity guy, i guess i should take a walk on the wild side.

Morgan, this thread has so much potential..... shame no one bit
Can I be your baby daddy?!?
Can I be your baby daddy?!? Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Just the type of irresponsible behavior that furthers dysfunction in the black community and guarantees future impoverishment, crime, and broken neighborhoods. But you can probably find a way to blame something else for it.
Just the type of irresponsible behavior that furthers dysfunction in the black community and guarantees future impoverishment, crime, and broken neighborhoods. But you can probably find a way to blame something else for it. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Could he have just been flirting a little bit? This sounds like it's supposed to be a more lighthearted topic.

Could he have just been flirting a little bit? This sounds like it's supposed to be a more lighthearted topic.

Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I suppose so, but what if he meant it?
Oh, yeah. I meant it, dude. I want 10 total baby mamas. I may or may not claim the babies, because I don't know if they'd really be mine. Even if they looked like me, that's still not proof. It could be just that the baby mama is out to get me and trying to keep a brotha down.

Oh, and I don't pay child support, either. How am I supposed to hobby if I gotta spend money on kids? Besides, my other car need new rims (even though I just got some new ones last year...they're 'old' now) and the new Jordan's will be out soon. I need 3 pair (one to chill in, one to play ball in, and other for backup). For real, son!

I take white baby mamas, too. Latina. Asian. I want to be fair to everybody and not make anyone feel left out.
Oh Oh, Train wreck coming.. For once I caught that Rambo was being funny. I miss that most of the time. Subtle humor is so hard to do in text.

And Morgan, you are indeed one HOT uppity bitch. I really need to come over and tame that hot little ass of your!!!
And now it's time for a quick commercial break............

Eccie has become a little high school and it's time people graduated. I think you can be whoever you want to be and no one should judge you for it. If they want to see you, they want to see you. Period. If you don't want to see them, don't. If you wanna be uppity, do it. If you wanna be racist, do that too. But, shit, how about some human decency. I know plenty of White guys where I am from that do NOTHING for their kids. To say it is a "black" thing shows how sheltered you really are.

Just my 2 cents.

Eccie has become a little high school and it's time people graduated. I think you can be whoever you want to be and no one should judge you for it. If they want to see you, they want to see you. Period. If you don't want to see them, don't. If you wanna be uppity, do it. If you wanna be racist, do that too. But, shit, how about some human decency. I know plenty of White guys where I am from that do NOTHING for their kids. To say it is a "black" thing shows how sheltered you really are.

Just my 2 cents. Originally Posted by PetiteJill
Jill your mature, intelligent reply made you super hot to me. I love a woman who can form her own opinion on a matter and articulate it. Thanks.

Oh and being cool in high school is overrated. I'd much rather be cool now.
Awwww, shucks!!! You are too kind!

Just my 2 cents. Originally Posted by PetiteJill
White guys who don't take care of their kids cause the same problems. Fortunately, you were able to show how enlightened you are with your brilliant and original comment.
Don't be mad at me. I do not discriminate, nor am I prejudiced against anyone. It hurts my heart that people still see color these days. I hope that one day soon, there will be so much love in this world that all of the hate dies away.
That starts with every person individually though. And I can't make everyone see how much happier they will be if they let go of the hate and embrace love. It made me a lot happier, and I don't rely on anyone else to make me feel good about myself anymore.
If this world was full of people wanting it to be better, it would be.