iPad

Hey I have a iPad an was trying to get in chat but it want let me. How can I get in chat room on my ipad
Ipad does not use adobe's flash therefore the reason why you couldn't use chat. One few reason why I don't like apple.
Pull out your laptop and you can zip right in.
Thank y'all. I'm a droid fan anyway but they don't make pads I don't think. Laptop is in a permanent U after j crashed my bike an it was with me. Thanks again for the help
There's an app (not expensive but not free, maybe 4 bucks?) called Photon. While not true flash, it mimics it and I got into chat for the first time in a long time last week (laptop is company issue so can't use). Yes, on my iPad.
Thank y'all. I'm a droid fan anyway but they don't make pads I don't think. Laptop is in a permanent U after j crashed my bike an it was with me. Thanks again for the help Originally Posted by roper24life
Android has many different pads out there. They just went above half the market share. Search is your friend.
Photon is the easy answer, the 123 script files are the almost as easy answer. Not all tablets are created equal. Newer droids are tolerable, and for most daily use are fine. I had a 2.2 and it was the biggest POS I evr wasted money on. Ipads rule for music apps. Droid is a good productivity/cloud package for the gamers and social media nerds. If you want a tablet that does what you need to do in the real world, not the smart phone or lifestyle tablet world, get a Dell XPS for $299 and forget the other stuff. No two stepping Office docs or outlook, no lack of flash or java compatibility, it's Winodws in a box. Boring? Yes. Functional as hell? Yes.

However this was posted from from my iPad3 Retina which is the best portable drum machine on the planet. Sorry Droid guys. Fix the inherently pathetic by design omission audio and we'll talk.