Question for the ladies and gentlemen

There has been some back and forth about using BP for advertising. I have met some wonderful guys there.
My question is this: To ladies who do advertise on BP, have you ever found through screening that a gentleman who contacted you was a member here? Did anything come from the intial contact?
To the gentlemen: Have you ever contacted a provider and found that she is a member here? Did she tell you she was a member? Or did you recognize something in your communications that reminded you of a provider here and you found you were correct?

I ask because I have found many gentlemen who are members here, through my screening. And in those cases, I say something like, "are you a member of any discussion boards or verification sites?" Most of the time I never hear from them again. I have also come right out and said, once I found he was a member, that I too am a member of the same site.
Based on my research, I usually know if a lady is a member of ECCIE or not. So, yes, I have seen ECCIE providers who are on BP. More precisely, I have seen BP girls who are also members of ECCIE.

BTW, why would anyone deny being an ECCIE member-- especially a client. You'd think they know it would make screening much easier.
In my 3+ years providing, I have only had one gentleman offer up screening info from a BP listing I had upfront. He cancelled. At least he had the courtesy of TELLING me!
Based on my research, I usually know if a lady is a member of ECCIE or not. So, yes, I have seen ECCIE providers who are on BP. More precisely, I have seen BP girls who are also members of ECCIE.

BTW, why would anyone deny being an ECCIE member-- especially a client. You'd think they know it would make screening much easier. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I'm not saying the opinion is universal, or even common. However, I have had a number of providers tell me that they don't like ECCIE because a very large number of the guys here are "timewasters" and "cheap bastards."

Since I don't want to be tarred with the same broad brush, I limit myself to making first contact thru P411. <donning flameproof suit now>
You're right about that, hsgritstoo. Timewasters and cheapskates are everywhere, not just here. I read the reviews a gentleman has written to see if I would be a good provider for that person, and I check the rates of the ladies he has seen as well.
What bothers me is, why these people who contact me through other means and the subject comes up, directly or indirectly, they vanish like a fart in the wind! Having said that, maybe its a good thing they DID vanish!
Some guys from here find me on BP, usually when I never hear from a guy again it's because he never wanted to see me in the first place...or he's a cheap fuck and expects me to give him a military discount. I don't care how many sand traps you fell into, my pussy isn't Red Lobster.
Possibly Denny's?
I would take you sunny side up with grits on the side, 3 sides!
Now I want Denny's
No Denny's for you, young lady.
There has been some back and forth about using BP for advertising. I have met some wonderful guys there.
My question is this: To ladies who do advertise on BP, have you ever found through screening that a gentleman who contacted you was a member here? Did anything come from the intial contact?
To the gentlemen: Have you ever contacted a provider and found that she is a member here? Did she tell you she was a member? Or did you recognize something in your communications that reminded you of a provider here and you found you were correct?

I ask because I have found many gentlemen who are members here, through my screening. And in those cases, I say something like, "are you a member of any discussion boards or verification sites?" Most of the time I never hear from them again. I have also come right out and said, once I found he was a member, that I too am a member of the same site. Originally Posted by Nicolet
Before I got on this site, all I knew was BP and RB. One of the greatest (So far), experiences I've had was with a lady I met on BP and later found her on this site. Can't wait for her to come my way again. I would never hold it against anyone using BP. It is a scary site to trust but when there are no locals where you are, what can you do?
I would also be much more likely to trust the communication process here than any of the other sites. Because I tend to play far from my town, sometimes options are limited. This is my first choice, then maybe RB and last option is BP. I would also always hope for an adult lady rather some young lady.