Any all-inclusive studios?

I remember a few months ago, there was talk that at a couple of studios BBFS was included in the base price. Is that still a thing and which studios are we talking about?
I remember a few months ago, there was talk that at a couple of studios BBFS was included in the base price. Is that still a thing and which studios are we talking about? Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan
Only green light at the moment has it included. If lovely Angels ever comes back maybe still them as well.
Thanks, SF. Do all the girls offer it?
Thanks, SF. Do all the girls offer it? Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan

How about this. If you are CLEARED with the studio then ask the booker and then ask the lady.
How about this. If you are CLEARED with the studio then ask the booker and then ask the lady. Originally Posted by marvel21
Yes and considering that hobbying is a FELONY in Texas, asking the booker about their prices AND the services a girl offers is not a reckless thing to do at all.......
How about this. If you are CLEARED with the studio then ask the booker and then ask the lady. Originally Posted by marvel21
I think it was just a genuine question. If you look at his reviews he hasn't been to any of the k studios. Maybe tryna get his foot in the pool ya know. But yes getting cleared with the studios will open the doors for ya.