Date: 02/11
Name: Green
Phone: N/A
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas
Activities: Shower, Shower BJ, DFK, Standing from behind in shower, 69 with me on top, DT, Cowgirl, Stand and carry, Missionary pounding, Doggy, Lazy dog, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Long,Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful petite girl, can't be over 5', 95lbs. Perky B or C MM, cute behind.
I would keep her for myself if I could.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow, I saw mint Saturday, I may need to try green next time..
Am I missing something? Where is the ROS?
Am I missing something? Where is the ROS? Originally Posted by Last Ride
Idk what you mean? Vini, vidi, vici.
I'm hoping to break the norm by giving honest,straight forward reviews.
You left the “Rest of the Story” section blank though
OP, if you put in the rest of the story”, you will get premium access
i’m actually curious because i was considering seeing her but there’s only one review so far and i never know if these reviews are honest
The greenlight booker knows my taste, I just go with who she recommends for me, green is my next appointment..
The greenlight booker knows my taste, I just go with who she recommends for me, green is my next appointment.. Originally Posted by Heartside
let me know how it is. I am itching for a new fave, especially with Nana and Joy both leaving this month
nice review
lol why are people saying "nice review" when there is no review?
I want to say that this girl likes to be SHOT DEEP and will clean you up with her tongue before taking you to the shower .
Dam dam dam ! Only if there was a way to have her to myself!
I want to say that this girl likes to be SHOT DEEP and will clean you up with her tongue before taking you to the shower .
Dam dam dam ! Only if there was a way to have her to myself! Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
You’re someone I trust on here. How accurate are the pics and what’s her age?
You’re someone I trust on here. How accurate are the pics and what’s her age? Originally Posted by VanillaCoke
Not accurate but she will rock your world and you will do the same when you hold on to her hips for the doggy position
And then if the timing is right
Then you can walk right across her room and pound the “ you know what “ out of Nana .
But do not talk to Green about Nana cause she is not hearing it .