URL / Website: green-light1.net
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: the usual area
Activities: bbbj, face fucking, tuma, cg, k9, mish
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: short spinner, maybe 5'. Little round ass, MM c cups. Pretty eyes. I thought 30s when I was looking down at her but after seeing her from below I started to think maybe 40s. Not as pretty as Nana but you won't be turned off.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review, it's a shame one other banned guy with an agenda tried to dissuade others from visiting this place. Glad you had an awesome time.
fuck, autofill got me
fuck, autofill got me Originally Posted by beeman1000
She's different than Nana. More PSE. Nana is prettier but Green is pretty enough. Nana's English is better, Green is hard to talk to if you don't speak Korean. That said I saw her again today because I couldn't get her out of my head, and if anything she was better the second time around.

Also, I would recommend not passing up the shower, even if you are clean already. It might have been my favorite part.
She's different than Nana. More PSE. Nana is prettier but Green is pretty enough. Nana's English is better, Green is hard to talk to if you don't speak Korean. That said I saw her again today because I couldn't get her out of my head, and if anything she was better the second time around.

Also, I would recommend not passing up the shower, even if you are clean already. It might have been my favorite part. Originally Posted by beeman1000

Also, I would recommend not passing up the shower, even if you are clean already. It might have been my favorite part. Originally Posted by beeman1000
Never pass on the shower.
Awesome review, on my TDL now. Nice comparison too.
I’d pass on Green and go with Mint or Nana.
I’d pass on Green and go with Mint or Nana. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Nah, I'm still going to see Green and then the other 2 in that order. Just need to find the time.
Nah, I'm still going to see Green and then the other 2 in that order. Just need to find the time. Originally Posted by coolmofo
Up to you bro. It’s your time and money to waste. Green just doesn’t meet my standards.
She’s the tightest right now
Or is there one tighter out there ?
She’s the tightest right now
Or is there one tighter out there ? Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
Saw her yesterday and yes, would agree that she's the tightest right now.
Funny how every one does not have the same tastes and others try to impose their will on trying to influence abstinence. Not me. Green is a superstar and that is some damn good RECON.
I think she might be an honest to god nympho.