URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Luna
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CG, MISH
Hair Length and Color: Long Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Choa is pretty. Of course, it could be just me, but what I remember the most is that she was my style of beauty, so stunning that it pierced through me during whole session. Of course, my hands and lower body did their job diligently. She has a beautiful face with a glamorous and firm body. The profile picture is very accurate. She just has a bit more fat on her body. It seems like she has been neglecting her workouts recently.
She looked the most beautiful when she slightly covered the chubby part of her face with her long hair. The service level is average. But since she is pretty, everything is good.
I need some time to see her again, but I hope she stays until then.
Recommendation: Yes
DAMN! No BB is a BUMMER!!! A PITY! She looks HELLA PRETTY!!!
Yep! Booker told me she’s CFS only. So for that reason I’m out!
Originally Posted by ntxguy
RTM and ask them to add PTs then. What the booker shares with me that I share here is NOT in ROS.
11 reviews… 18 posts… 10 outta the 11 for KF on first day girl is there, and the 1 of the 11 is for SF lol…

Promoter/studio handle noted
Her pics look pretty cute
Saw Choa and my experience was similar
  • mrZz
  • 02-26-2024, 02:04 PM
i vouch for this review.. an extra 15-20 pounds is quite a bit for a woman. but yeah she's gorgeous.
i vouch for this review.. an extra 15-20 pounds is quite a bit for a woman. but yeah she's gorgeous. Originally Posted by mrZz
How about her age?
i vouch for this review.. an extra 15-20 pounds is quite a bit for a woman. but yeah she's gorgeous. Originally Posted by mrZz
Her “real” selfies looks good! So about 120lbs??
  • tom51
  • 02-28-2024, 12:38 PM
No bbfs I'm out
Saw her and she's cute for sure
Saw her and she's cute for sure Originally Posted by Moe Greene
Riiight.. like the others have said no bb, I’m out too.