What's Everyone Drinking?

I was just thinking today on the way in to work, what my favorite all time adult or non-adult beverage is. I narrowed it down to a couple and I thought it would be a fun little topic for everyone to chime in on if they so choose.

I am a seasonal beer geek and love the summer beers from Belgium, as well as a good Octoberfest in the fall. I enjoy ciders and Scotch in the fall and winter. Favorite Scotch is Laphroaig. Favorite beer would have to be Hoegaarden. Fire away!
I enjoy Scotch. Now, I am just starting to develop my tastes so don't ask me for my favorite Scotch, I am still learning.
Old Fashioned, Manhattan on the rocks in a tumbler, Sazerac. I like bourbon and red wine. I loathe Scotch. As for beer, I often drink Mexican beer (never Corona) or IPAs. I usually drink Bulleit (regular or Rye) or Buffalo Trace. Knob Creek is just OK. If I want to spend a little more, Blanton's is a great choice. Templeton Rye from Iowa is good but a bit overrated nowadays.
I like pikes peak coffee or Seattle roast. I don't drink alcohol, but when I did Tequila with orange juice was my fav..
I've been on a Crown kick for the past few years (so smooth). The new Crown maple tastes like syrup and not very good.
Coors beer. The original.....none of that light crap. Standing next to my dusty pickup in a cornfield under the blazing sun.......Wind blowing through my gray/blond hair.......a wistful smile playing across my rugged face......arm muscles rippling as I raise the bottle for another pull.......
Originally Posted by DallasRain

Jack and I have been friends for years.
A shot of patron followed by a sugar free red bull mixed with miss o is my drink of choice!
I don't drink that often but prefer a craft wheat beer when I do. Boulevard Wheat is the most mainstream, but places like upstream and Nebraska brewing usually have one on tap I like.

I used to drink way too much Scotch 30 years ago, so I usually don't partake now. However I've been known to sip a 10 yr Glenmorangie on occasion and it's very smooth and I enjoy it.
I really love it when a guy does body shots off my titties lol
I really love it when a guy does body shots off my titties lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
You can pour some ice coffee all over your body and I'll lick every last drop off you, add some whip cream. Turn you into a Vanilla Iced Latte. Yummy
I really love it when a guy does body shots off my titties lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Suddenly, I'm very thirsty!
Newcastle's fall flavor recently came out for the season. Newcastle Werewolf. Normally like to change it up but I could drink Werewolf through the fall on not get bored.
I'm a wine snob. I adore my red wines. But, I am enjoying Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy this summer.