Another review board?

When I do my usual background check, google the picture and the number, I usually find a "review" on tosluts. Just wondering if these were legit reviews, because they seem just too vague and can literally be a review on anyone. I don't trust it, but maybe someone else knows more than I.
My friend,

Use the search function first. This question has been asked and answered in this forum.
They all look fake to me. Some of these guys are all over the country and give very vague and good reviews. Think I have seen one or two girls in phoenix that they said yes there on here were hell no's.
When I see a girl the has a review from them I just pass. And you have to pay if you want to read more.
Excuse me but somebody put a review from that site when you google my number I don't understand what it is.
I believe this board more and the work guys put into it. Your on this site so I know your legit. You got a lot of good reviews. I am talking about a girl that is on that site that cannot be found anywhere else. I would just pass. Hope your having a good time in nebraska. I am still getting use to this place.
Complete crap.... case in point:

http://tosluts.com/forums/american-e...alexandra.html yeaaaahhhh ummmm that's my number and I dunno who he's talking about but it ain't me lol