Greeting

What is you favorite way to be greeted by a lady when you come to visit her? Lingerie? Naked? Stockings? Heels? Make-up etc...
Lingerie is best. After a few times and we click well she can be in a tshirt and shorts. I know what I am getting by then. Personality and how we click is what I look for most in a women.
I'm a leg guy so a very short skirt or slit very high with heels will attract my attention but I like the lady to dress so she feels sexy. If she feels sexy it is always good for me. As DB says after a few visits and we feel comfortable together it is like a date.
Going to jump in on this one. I like it as if she is going out on a REAL date..at least for the first encounter. Meaning makeup and hair done, shaved, nice bra and panties, light perfume (careful here though). To much more "sexy" might draw unwanted attention, but less might not get a repeat visit. One of the best encounters was this way, then as we got to know each other, the greeting would sometime change. Which is always fun too!!
I like it as if she is going out on a REAL date..at least for the first encounter. Meaning makeup and hair done, shaved, nice bra and panties, light perfume (careful here though). Originally Posted by toster
DING DING DING DING!

We have a winner here.
Yes, I like the face to look like the one in the add. I also like to unwrap my own present.
Some guys like to get right to it and bang away....I like to continue with the foreplay.
Etc etc.
I appreciate the time that a lady takes to get ready: clean all over, shaved, make-up, scent, etc.

Sexy lingerie is the safest bet. You can't go wrong with matching bra and panties. Panties and a t-shirt works but is better for repeat date IMO. A dress - perhaps a sun dress in the summer - is classy. A skirt always works IME, whether one that barely covers the ass or a classy pencil skirt. There is something about a skirt that makes a horny man want to slide it up and discover what is hidden.

1st time especially: sexy and classy with some tease. Did I mention skirts?

Yes, please, to stockings and heels. Stocking removal is an appetizer to dining at the Y. Heels can be removed for comfort but it is fun if she puts them back on for standing doggie. Yes!

I like the foreplay, but a regular can get away with being naked, dropping to her knees, and pulling me out while I barely get the door closed. Haha. An unexpected costume - whether mistress, school girl, nurse, etc. - is fun and works better for repeat dates when there is already a comfort established.
I once had a provider who admitted she was running late, greet me at the door fresh out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel and a smile. Totally hot!!

But back to the question at hand, I think a lady should wear what ever makes her feel sexy and confident. It really makes no difference to me, however I do like it when it appears a provider put in at least some effort getting ready for our appointment. Freshly showered is a must. And ladies please skip the perfume! Guys who are married or otherwise attached do not like it because of the potential problems caused by coming home smelling like a stranger's perfume. Many guys like me are allergic to most perfumes. Nothing kills the mood like having your sinuses plug up from a provider's perfume. It is especially gross when a provider uses perfume to cover up poor hygiene .
The towel to date is the best greeting. And the gal had a "towel" type body. Y'know the kid that when the towel drops you don't see it fall as you are mesmerized at what remains.
The less the better. I guess I'm impatient and want to get to business ASAP. A towel, robe or flour sack with a come hither look is the hottest. Hell, that's how I'd come in if I could get away with it.
Just last weekend I was early so the lady texted that the door was unlocked and she would be in the shower. She is a regular so I joined her for a great start. Have we answered your question Beautiful Y?
While I'm not turned off by a greeting of a women in lingerie, a woman in street clothes, whether it is a dress or otherwise, maybe a little bit suggestive, that really gets me going. Maybe it's a throwback to a more domestic scene, but I certainly don't need sexy lingerie to get me going; I find the woman's body and form sexy by itself, and the fact that she is offering it to me, is the most sexy part of all. Maybe it's the "what I'm not getting at home" fantasy?

That being said, I do know that the mood will be better if she feels her sexiest. So if sexy lingerie puts you in your best mood, wear it. Whatever it is, it will be all on the floor in short order.

I agree with others that clean, and freshly showered is still a highly desirable. I try to do the same, but not always possible before hand.
Naked, bent over and legs spread.
I did something like that once with a civilian. It was a gal that I was seeing on the side. She asked how I would like to have her situated when I entered the room. I told her tits out and mouth open - she did and well. The rest is history.
Holding a winning lottery ticket and says "lets go".
I like a girl to be glad to see me. I even like sweat pants and a smile.