U.T.R. and having fun

I just got back from a long time friend who has been U.T.R. for a LONG time and just had a blast. Since the gal doesn't want to be reviewed, I guess I just wanted to pass along that their certainly is a network of gals who are either active and stay U.T.R. and are strictly word of mouth, or those that who on occasion want to make a few extra bucks and pop up from time to time. She talked about others who also were doing this and didn't want the drama of some of sites like BP, etc.

I was also surprised when I got to her place that she had a friend. Her friend was a little older and this female duo would certainly qualify as a mother/daughter tag team. What happened next was a bit of a blur...but I know it involved multiple positions and a lot of fun...one thing I had never had happen before and that was while I was getting a BBBJ, and I want to preface this with the one gal was on the bed. I was by her head, literally face fucking her and the other gal came up from behind and gave me a rim job and the sensation was....orgasmic! Others were also enjoyed, MISH, CG, Standing K9 all times 2 and more...geeze.

I wonder without naming names how many providers and hobbyists know of this underground network and actively participate?

I can say at least from my experience that their certainly was no clock watching and that it was a lot of fun.

Now, not wanting to take away from those who are actively participating as providers and the ones I have had the pleasure to be with are all TOP NOTCH!. I just wanted to put a feeler out their and see what others have experienced and or thought.

Ya know...I bought a farm near a really small town. Neighbors all refer to it as the "old Jones place." I once asked how long it would be before they started callin' it the "old grits place?" Was told that since I was a newcomer to the area, I had to die, first. Getting contacts in this hobby is a lot like that.

Oh boy oh boy. I may need to make a call?
I know the feeling Grits. The more I hobby and the longer time passes the more I learn and meet. I look it as paying my dues.
You know I find myself feeling a little bit mixed about this. Happy, for you, but since the "good news" cannot benefit all, or even a large subset, I feel a little irritated about it. Bragging? How does this benefit the rest of us who are on the outside of the candy store and can only look in? How does it benefit the providers who advertise on this site and who take significant risk?

Don't get me wrong; I don't begrudge your find and your happiness. But are you really wanting us all to share our own UTR happiness? Or are you bragging only?
I will talk with my gals and see if they are interested in opening up their circle of friends...I will pm you with the info if they are willing.

space
I think that we are entering a post-modern era of hobbying. Where most of us employ multiple means to find love or some facsimile thereof.

These include NSA CL ads, Backpage ads, forums like GBN, Eccie and others, Review sites like TER, a groomed list of UTR ladies and various known and reliable rub n tug shops.