If you see a guy on a bicycle and

If you see a guy on a bicycle and he is not wearing some out fit that looks like he is a competive bike racer

A. Do you think [Yep Homeless ]

B.Yep O.W.I For sure !

C. WTF some ass clown stole his tour de france out fit ?

Ever been at a intersection and a bunch of bike riders are present with all there gear on and a bunch of motor cycles go by and not one of them has any gear on ?

Master Blaster 2 Ten speeds enter three leave !

Ok your on a trail in the wood,s at 5 mph 25 feat from a tree that has not moved in 150 years do you really suck that bad at riding a pedal bike that you gear up like a arena cross rider ?

I really want to know

What happened to riding a bicycle with the same clothes you had on before you thought wtf i think i will ride my bike >?????
Slick,

Thank you for leaving horses and their riders out of this.
The horses do know what they are doing.
I love Spandex shorts on women. Don't be pissed if I stare at your camel toe. But a guy coming at me in them? God, strike me blind!

What happened to riding a bicycle with the same clothes you had on before you thought wtf i think i will ride my bike >????? Originally Posted by slickahhughs

One of the most brilliant observations of society I've heard in years.
One of the most brilliant observations of society I've heard in years. Originally Posted by ClimaxBlues

Thanks

I try to make today yesterday so i can warn myself about tomorrow
Slick,

Thank you for leaving horses and their riders out of this.
The horses do know what they are doing. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Equestrian activities i find to have class, purpose,and great tradition and heritage

Nothing like a trusty steed .
Laughed so hard i cried.....Seriously this thread just became my moment of zen.
Laughed so hard i cried.....Seriously this thread just became my moment of zen. Originally Posted by beautifulbridgetteinc

I try sometimes ,

Sometimes I need corrupting like a lipstick lesbian, wink wink
I literally just changed my interests yesterday to see if anyone was paying attention. At least my efforts have not been in vain LOL.
It finally happened this afternoon .

I saw a middle aged man at the bicycle trail and he had Dockers on and a polo with deck shoes ridding a Canondale.

Down and out In Beverly hills came to mind but then a attractive female and 2 kids came up beside him

And pointed at him and said Mommy look it's another drunk driver !

She says now kids we said we wouldn't talk about your father in public that way .

If only he would of had a spandex team racing bicycle outfit on and a helmet no one would of known he was captain Hazelwood of the urban bicycle trail.

Please help his go fund him page to help get him a bicycle racing spandex outfit ,

I heard he is low on J&B scotch also .
What is OWI
What is OWI Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne

Operating while intoxicated,

A DUI

A drunk driving charge in Iowa
It finally happened this afternoon .

I saw a middle aged man at the bicycle trail and he had Dockers on and a polo with deck shoes ridding a Canondale.

Down and out In Beverly hills came to mind but then a attractive female and 2 kids came up beside him

And pointed at him and said Mommy look it's another drunk driver !

She says now kids we said we wouldn't talk about your father in public that way .

If only he would of had a spandex team racing bicycle outfit on and a helmet no one would of known he was captain Hazelwood of the urban bicycle trail.

Please help his go fund him page to help get him a bicycle racing spandex outfit ,

I heard he is low on J&B scotch also . Originally Posted by slickahhughs

I just wanted to say im just kidding around and that i dont dislike people that pedal .
and this post was meant to take up cloud space kill time and make me look more stupid than i already have .
I can only hope i confirmed that for all of you and i promise to not let you down as being the go to two fifty guy that means stupid in chinese slang so iam told 250 guy are 2 plus 50 guy .
thats me .

Now have a great day !!!
Operating while intoxicated,

A DUI

A drunk driving charge in Iowa Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Thats fucked up lol
I just wanted to say im just kidding around and that i dont dislike people that pedal .
and this post was meant to take up cloud space kill time and make me look more stupid than i already have .
I can only hope i confirmed that for all of you and i promise to not let you down as being the go to two fifty guy that means stupid in chinese slang so iam told 250 guy are 2 plus 50 guy .
thats me .

Now have a great day !!! Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Thanks Slick, I have been in many a restaurant, bar, and tavern when these pompous asses walk in (especially around IC/CR), dressed in there biker shorts and spiked shoes thinking they are hot shit. Demanding and rude sob's too. Probably still crying about that Hillary lost. lol
Jeez it is funny I grew riding a bike with out a helmet and survived. Go figure.