Tattoos on ladies.

Seems like these days everybody has some ink of somekind. The ubiqudous tramp stamp, the sleeve, the neck tat, etc...
Gents, do you find these attractive on our gals? Ladies, do you feel empowered or unique by getting a tat? Just wondering......
Mine are on my thighs , some clients like it and some don't but I wear stockings and had guys that don't even notice them until we have met a few times. I don't feel empowered lol but they all symbolize something (in most cases) . Why not be a sexy piece of artwork lol
I personally think tats on women are sexy as hell, as long as they are well done and tasteful. The ones that were cheaply done in funky colors aren't cool though. A chick with a well done sleeve or two turns me the fuck on!
I personally think tats on women are sexy as hell, as long as they are well done and tasteful. The ones that were cheaply done in funky colors aren't cool though. A chick with a well done sleeve or two turns me the fuck on! Originally Posted by mattshcutt
Totally agree. If they are tastefully done by a good artist they are sexy as can be, but if not done correctly they can go nasty real quick.
Totally agree. If they are tastefully done by a good artist they are sexy as can be, but if not done correctly they can go nasty real quick. Originally Posted by BubbaH
I always get compliments in public ,and agree they must be professional . I don't know about face tatts tho. I could never .
I have yet to meet a woman with too many

Depends on the gal.

I have met a couple providers whom i have taken to get more tattoos after the session as kind of a tip are me just being a asshole and wanting them to get more disgraceful body art thrung about there body .

Is thrung even a word ?

It is now .

So to answer the question .

Screwed blued and tattooed -Been there done that ,-And what do you meen they dont wash off ?
Depends on the gal.

I have met a couple providers whom i have taken to get more tattoos after the session as kind of a tip are me just being a asshole and wanting them to get more disgraceful body art thrung about there body .

Is thrung even a word ?

It is now .

So to answer the question .

Screwed blued and tattooed -Been there done that ,-And what do you meen they dont wash off ? Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Well hello Daddy lol jus kiddingggg
Hey BABY !!!
One must have the interpretative thesaurus of Slick, to understand Slick.
And thrung is previously a word.

But for this thread; Gals (and others) and artwork.
I've seen work from San Diego to Jacksonville to NYC and points between. Fair amount of excellent work, a lot of bad work.

Without going into a tattoo artist discussion, I'll just leave that at good, bad and in-between, so chose the artist carefully.

For this thread
An excellent piece of work on one person may be totally inappropriate on another person and come off as bad.

A lot of folks do not think things through. I remember some shops outside of navy row in SD having some contract trainers visit them regarding those shops running needles on drunk 1st years.

As others mention above at posts 3, 4 & 5, well done and tasteful. But, I'll add, must also fit the person. And that's the person's physical appearance/shape/etc. as well as the person's persona. If this is considered, even the most aggressive tat, can look excellent on the right person.
And,
A gal with gorgeous artwork, will have that heighten the experience.
(See l2d's pic post above.)
One must have the interpretative thesaurus of Slick, to understand Slick.
And thrung is previously a word.

But for this thread; Gals (and others) and artwork.
I've seen work from San Diego to Jacksonville to NYC and points between. Fair amount of excellent work, a lot of bad work.

Without going into a tattoo artist discussion, I'll just leave that at good, bad and in-between, so chose the artist carefully.

For this thread
An excellent piece of work on one person may be totally inappropriate on another person and come off as bad.

A lot of folks do not think things through. I remember some shops outside of navy row in SD having some contract trainers visit them regarding those shops running needles on drunk 1st years.

As others mention above at posts 3, 4 & 5, well done and tasteful. But, I'll add, must also fit the person. And that's the person's physical appearance/shape/etc. as well as the person's persona. If this is considered, even the most aggressive tat, can look excellent on the right person.
And,
A gal with gorgeous artwork, will have that heighten the experience.
(See l2d's pic post above.) Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interp...gical_analysis

Spot on i must say .
I love tattoos! Of course there is a thin line between beautiful art and stuff that looks like it was done in jail. I think if you can pull it off.. you should rock it hard. Even though id probably never get my chest or neck inked .. I think some ladies pull it off nicely.
The new trend I can't get into at all is face tats. Idk it just kind of looks weird to me even if you're drop dead gorgeous . I think it's next to impossible to pull off just right.
There have even been more than a few guys that were tattoo virgins that went ahead and got their first tattoo after seeing me. a few of them have actually went to my artist after my recommendation. I always wondered what my artist thinks when all these random middle aged white guys show up and say I referred them lmao .
I hate long phrases, poems etc. I love it when the college cheerleaders wear the temporary tats on their cheeks. Gives me something to focus on other than something I shouldn't be looking at. Kind of like pretty eyes. "Thank god she has pretty eyes because I'd really love to be staring at her boobs right now".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interp...gical_analysis
Spot on i must say . Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Thank you slick,
On occasion my focus is enhanced by Jameson's Gold Reserve.
But for dates, focus is critically enhanced by:
The Kansas Firecracker:

Or my Recurring Xmas Present:
I'm hooked on the Apple crown royal , kind of tastes just like a jolly rancher , But with a buzz ,

And to keep in theme of the thread may I recommend a shot of apple crown before your next tattoo