My "Rest of the Story" of the sexy PURRRSIA

Rarely one reviews her doubles partner, but my experiences with PURRRSIA cannot be played down nor should it remain silent.

Purrrsia's showcase---https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=39755

Here it goes:
On our first rendezvous, we were both admittedly nervous but the lovely Lady PURRRSIA brought a bottle of wine, glasses, and a strap on. (Will reveal more on that shortly)
The wine eased the nerves and my incessant chattering seemed more tolerable to both me and cool, calm and collected, PURRRSIA. We we're lucky that each of our stellar men showed us loving respect and arroused our most erotic, ambitions. Purrrsia's sensual style and soft mouth melted my body and gave me chills more than once. I literally felt myself dripping love juices down my pussy, into a puddle on the bed...not once, not twice.. but Every time her all knowing touches and mouth carressed my aching clit. She knows exactly when and where her hands, toes, mouth (oh GOD THAT MOUTH) should explore what seems like my newly found, virginal body. She smells beautifully: her hair freshly washed, her skin soft and moisturized, and light touch of a floral perfume that left me dizzy with anticipation. PURRRSIA is in a realm of providing that no other provider has managed to reach. She gets on her knees to express her gratitude and joy of sucking a well endowed cock. Blindfolded, not knowing if it was my mouth or hers, these gentlemen are completely at Purrrsia's mercy. She strokes the worshipped cock, wrapping her warm mouth around the pulsating, rock hard cocks she loves to tease. There is ease and she climbs on the mouths of lucky men and moves her body in a rocking motion and makes the irrevocable sounds of pleasure. I found myself, jaw on the floor, watching as this mistress of desire, meets and exceeds any expectations of both me and these gentlemen's. Oh my, did I mention her mouth on my pussy, oh yes..I have, but it's worth another mention.. God Damn that mouth!! I'm damp now as I recall our experiences.. she exudes sex. She is sex. She has mastered sex and employs her knowledge of the female and male anatomy.
Out in public, she is the epitome of class and sophistication. In the bedroom she is the epitome of priceless love and affection. When she pounded my dripping pussy with a strap on, I only wished she nerve endings in that dildo so she could feel how tight, warm and welcoming my pussy greeted her with.
It has been my absolute pleasure to be her doubles partner this past week. I can only hope that she will give me another experience to reveal to the community. Not only do I recommend PURRRSIA I beg for another opportunity to be with her. How lucky am I? Oh My God...that mouth... Such a beautiful woman.
Thank you, all for reading my attempt at an ROS on a top notch provider.
  • JMcB
  • 10-18-2017, 05:56 AM
Gonna have to save up my pennies to be able to experience and witness this sapphic love-fest!!
Nice review JB!
In the immortal words of CoverMe “Doubles Rock!”
Wow!!! Best morning read ever! Agree with above gonna have to book a date.

Sam
I agree!
Just did a review on my doubles with Jelly Bean and Purrsia
Great story telling
Great read on a Purrsialicious woman!!
So good, even the women rave about her. Purrrsia hands down is one of the greatest and beautiful women Ive ever had the pleasure of having experienced. Especially with other women. Nice read jelly beans.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm how deliciously naughty!!