(Sub-Amp) 5star Massage Plano

Was told sno no longer works here a buddy of mine would visit regularly, anybody know if she changed stores ?
"buddy"... got it
I thought she only worked 2-3 days a week.
She did was told she no longer works there last Tuesday
She did was told she no longer works there last Tuesday Originally Posted by Sergio68
Told you or "your friend"?🙄
I reached out and they said Coco doesn’t work there and Sno will be in on Thursday.
I reached out and they said Coco doesn’t work there and Sno will be in on Thursday. Originally Posted by bashar
Interesting - I thought Coco was the owner. In any case, she was cute but never offered anything, even after repeated trips. She got me!
Yes, coco hasn’t been available for a while, tried to set up a appointment with snow on friday and was told she doesn’t work there anymore, might of been a language barrier with whoever picked up the phone, not a fan of the other option enough to give her a try.
I have seen Coco and Nancy there. Coco was definitely a tease but no extras. Nancy isn’t even a tease but pleasant to talk to.

5star had an ad on a body rub page titled “gorgeous ladies are here to rock your world”.
Coco is the owner but with 2 kids I highly doubt she takes appointments now
My buddy saw sno on Thursday, he said he got the usual hand service and he paid extra for a bare-back bj.
My buddy saw sno on Thursday, he said he got the usual hand service and he paid extra for a bare-back bj. Originally Posted by Sergio68
Tell your "friend" to write a review instead of you always posting for "him"
I don’t participate in these activities and my buddy doesn’t have internet access so it works out perfectly
I don’t participate in these activities and my buddy doesn’t have internet access so it works out perfectly Originally Posted by Sergio68
🙄🙄...🐂💩
Ok need confirmation. Booked an appointment with Snow. Got there an a petite young girl, late 20s with a pierce eyebrow took care of me. Average message with no extra.

Did I see Snow or did I got baited?