Close call, Was it a Sign?

Drove up to Addison Reflexology
Walked in and lady said, "We busy now! Com bak in 30 min (5:15pm)"

Okay, so I would much rather wait in my truck than any waiting lobby at any AMP. So I did.

I sat in the truck, it was still warm inside, so i kept the gas-guzzler off. 40 minutes pass watching youtube videos and i felt my suspension, like someone was fucking with my truck's backside.

I peaked thru the rearview and i see a dude in my truck bed with a balaclava on and a tablet in his hands crouching towards my back window. I immediately knew this guy and his commrades that backed into the spot behind me in the mustang were trying to jack my TRX. (its been attempted before).

I opened up my door, and as soon as he realized I was there, he ran off. So i was just thinking ... if i went in right when she was expecting me to go...i would have come out of there with an unhappy ending...

i dont know maybe im over analyzing it or scraping for reasons not to live this life any more...
Wow, that's incredible. Lucky you were in the car. When I read it, I was hoping it would end with "since I always keep a gun in my car, I told the MF to get on the ground and I held him there until LE showed up and arrested him."
Lol! No it was my mere presence that was all that was needed haha

but nah...These stupid trucks get jacked all the time. And they just need an APP with a tablet to cut new keys and drive off...all in, seriously, under 60 seconds (nicholas cage).

So the only reason im not always carrying, is if it gets jacked...there goes my firearm. Or i have to carry it everywhere with me, which i would just prefer not to do.