Zero for two at $15 Massage on Parker in Carrollton

I read a couple of reviews and posts on this AMP and thought I would roll the dice. It looked like a fifty fifty shot.

Hanna- okay looking enough for a L1 and NE, good massage with a reasonable amount of cock knockery going on during the massage to lead one to believe I was going there right way for the correct ending. I gave enough hand signals to gently let her know I was good to go. On the flip she started to rub my thighs and then says time is up and need to book 90 minutes next time. WTF! The massage with bat and ball play was enough for a L1 if I were 16 years old. So no encounter report necessary. Would return for a good massage. She does this move where she wraps her arms around your legs near your groin and pulls up, I actually liked this as my dick would bang here arms.

Joy - not attractive to me, but had read good things about her attention to detail. No such luck for me, but I was warned and should have listened. Massage skills were okay but she kept leaving the room leaving the door wide open. Way too much attention given to fixing the cover, bad signs. The thing that bothered me most was the liberal use of oil all over my body and in my hair then lack of a wipe down of any kind. She had me flip added more oil to my chest and arms pulled sheet up and said time is up another guy is waiting. I usually get dressed slowly because I have had them come back to help, but not this time, jumped into my clothes and hit the door leaving the 65 hour fee on the desk and the smallest tip I have ever left grabbed the room temp bottle of water.

I would recommend only if you are near by and need a regular massage with medium level skill with no expectations. That being said there are 15 options within a five minute drive. Hey YMMV and maybe lucky, or closer to when rent is due.
Thanks for the info Tommy
Doing what I can to help my fellows.
I hope these ladies don't have 1st date rule. lol
I hope these ladies don't have 1st date rule. lol Originally Posted by london2012
Could be, I am not likely to find out. Way too many amps up north to try. If the massage was really good I’d be back.

I am not super aggressive when signaling though. I don’t want to have the massage and abruptly. I know some guys will just grab on with both hands. I usually save that for sure thing reviews like Nancy at Addison.
Originally Posted by cage196
Is that the one with the older lady there and will slide all over your nekkid ass with some oil. Kinda liked it, but still L0