Bad Bad Week

I think I had the worst week possible.

Started out setting appointment with a well know provider set for Thursday 3:00 pm all is going good at 2:00 I get a last minute project dumped on me so I had to cancel, thats ok I will make it up Friday afternoon life is good.

Friday morning I get a call from SO she will be home early and we have a dinner date with a couple I can not stand and for me to get a haircut and pickup a couple of thing on my way home from work and don't be late.

I think ok this is going to suck but I will make the best of it and after dinner I will get some loving at home not the best but better than jacking off.

So we go to dinner I laugh and smile for 3 hours and we leave and on the way home she is bitching about her week, work are anything else she can think of and we finely make it home, we climb in bed and I start trying to kiss and being loveing to her and she informs me it's that time of the month and they will be no sex, and the BJ's stop when we got married.

I get up Sat. and the bitching is going strong so I go out to the garage and am working on the leaf vac and I have a small bowl of gas on the floor trying to prime the vac, She lets her dog out side and the thing comes in the garage and starts yapping so I turn around and swat at it and it runs outside yapping more and I start working on the vac again, she comes out side yelling walking to the garage I turn around and as she walks in the garage the dog is drinking out of the bowl with the gas in it, I yell at the dog she yells at me and the dog runs outside and runs around the drive way two times and falls over, she is yelling louder and crying the dog is just lying they I run over to the dog and it don't move so I pick it up and off we go to the 24 hour animal hosp.
Damn You need to relief some stress and Whatever happened to the dog?
That sux bro hope the dog is okay...
Hope the dog is OK. Sorry about the rest of the BS, that sounds exactly like my weekends used to be.
Dayum Hunny, that was a bad end of the week. Hugs to you!
Damn sounds like my last marriage, but without the pets.

How is your dog doing? I hope the dog is doing better
Thanks for the concern I see everybody is worried about the dog, we took it to the Vet. and he examied it and said all that was wrong with it was the dog run out of gas.
  • mrod
  • 02-01-2010, 02:20 PM
At least the dog is ok... That was pretty funny and made my day seem a whole lot better. Well everything but the dog part.. Thanks,
That's a old joke hopfully everybody gets a smile out of it
Don't get mad i'm just playing with you:mf_laughbo unce:
its a good thing your dog doesn't smoke
LOLOLOL
HAHAHAHAHAHHA, I haven't heard that one in YEARS !!!!!! LOL
[QUOTE=Hobbyfun;84439]Thanks for the concern I see everybody is worried about the dog, we took it to the Vet. and he examied it and said all that was wrong with it was the dog run out of gas.[/QUOTE

Thank you......I needed a good laugh after the day I had! LOL!
Now see, I started to answer that your post sounded like a bad country and western song, but I did not want to be accused of being insensitive. Should have listened to my spidey sense.
Yea i laughed when i first saw he ran out of gas....LOL just glad the dog is ok