Ripped Off $ 700 by TinaStar

Just letting people know TinaStar ripped me off $700 . I will post some of my story explaining things, because of course she denied everything. I will just paste the info I have already posted and if anyone wants to PM me with ANY questions I will be happy to respond.
Tina, as with all your lies, here you go again. You were the one who kept promising to make up the time for taking my $700. You kept the dialog going by continuing to lie weekly that something happened to you, but yet you kept on posting almost weekly adds.
At first I thought you were actually going to do the right thing, and make up the time, so that is why the dialog continued weekly up until last week. YOU promised to meet Saturday for lunch, and never called or confirmed. I then asked you did you want to meet Saturday night, and of course another excuse, sure as long as my sister goes home, but yet you said we would go to lunch on Saturday and I never heard a word.
That is when I said forget it. The last time we had a lunch date, you cancelled because you just remembered, at the last minute you had to meet with your attorney. You made excuses EVERYTIME, even sending a fake pic of you in a hospital bed in ER on a Saturday with pressure on the brain, but yet posted another add for same day that you are available.
You were in the ER on Wednesday, because we could read the date on your wrist band when you sent the pic on Saturday. Anyone reading this can IM me, I can tell plenty more and prove it.
Tina, if you wanted to do the right thing all along, you would not have strung this out since May, and just gave me my money back, PERIOD. We are NOT as stupid as you think, and you were just buying time. If none of this was true, why would I have given you a awesome review the first time, and now just for fun, I want to be negative.
Yes, there is a reason why, YOU stole $700 from me and wont return it. Of course you can decide for yourself what happened, but I have no reason to complain about a person I gave an awesome review to, then all the sudden just make up something for no reason.
Here comes the WK and usual defenders. I do have to say a few periods, commas and paragraph would make this easier to stomach.
Shame on Tina
I thought this answer was funny...

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=15

you didn't steal 700? what was it, $696?
Thank you Danny for sharing your experience with TinaStar. I'm sorry that you were scammed off $700. As I told you previously, TinaStar was high in my TDL and I was just about to send a private message to her with my contact info and references.

However, after reading about your experience, I'll hold off on that until I find out more about the situation and if Tina decides to return your money to you or not. In the end, Tina can choose not to return your money to you and we can choose not to meet her.
Seems like there's a lot of detail missing on how this Trainwreck went up in flames but my assumption is that you pre paid.
I agree with FunMonday some details are missing...

OP did you prepay the provider without meeting her previously?

Also OP you stated “... If none of this was true, why would I have given you a awesome review the first time and now just for fun I want to be negative...” Which makes it seem as if you wrote a fake review.

Could you please elaborate?
I put the money on the desk, out in the open so she could see it. I thought that was standard procedure. At any rate I was with her before and she was fine, no issues, so obviously thought their would not be any issues this time.

Nothing was FAKE, she was awesome the first time I was with her, just like I stated in her first review, I also said I would see her again whenever I could.

The money was left on the table the first time as well, out in the open!!
I agree with FunMonday some details are missing...

OP did you prepay the provider without meeting her previously?

Also OP you stated “... If none of this was true, why would I have given you a awesome review the first time and now just for fun I want to be negative...” Which makes it seem as if you wrote a fake review.

Could you please elaborate? Originally Posted by fozziewockabear
Fozzie, check out the OP's encounter report that he just posted today and also look at his thread at the "Questions for the Staff" section. That should explain why he felt he was ripped off $700. If the session did go down the way he described, I agree with the OP that he was ripped off. Especially if Tina herself kept telling him week after week that she will make it up to him...that just shows that even Tina knew she was in the wrong and needed to refund him or make it up to him.

As for your second point, Fozzie, the OP is just trying to state that he has no negative agenda against the provider, Tina. That's why he wrote her an awesome positive review the first time around. He's stating that he wouldn't write her a negative review the second go round unless it was for something serious.
The real question:. Was the pussy any good? Did you have an opportunity to partake?
Fozzie, check out the OP's encounter report that he just posted today and also look at his thread at the "Questions for the Staff" section. That should explain why he felt he was ripped off $700. If the session did go down the way he described, I agree with the OP that he was ripped off. Especially if Tina herself kept telling him week after week that she will make it up to him...that just shows that even Tina knew she was in the wrong and needed to refund him or make it up to him.

As for your second point, Fozzie, the OP is just trying to state that he has no negative agenda against the provider, Tina. That's why he wrote her an awesome positive review the first time around. He's stating that he wouldn't write her a negative review the second go round unless it was for something serious. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Thank you VeryClean for clearing that up for me.

I got lost reading the OP post and had not seen other post from OP.

OP my apologies but some some periods and breaking the post into paragraphs would make it easier on the eyes along with more details.
Wow that sucks. Im sorry
700 dollars...?!?

What the fuck were you buying her whole uterus?
The $700 was for MULTIPLE HOURS!
Oh and btw I never stole 700. Don’t you have a job? Instead of sitting on here writing lies Originally Posted by TinaStar
Lmao. I'd bet anything that in her mind she feels she earned the money b/c it was "for her time". Hence why she doesn't feel she "stole" it.

On another note: "Don’t you have a job? Instead of sitting on here writing lies" is such a silly response. I hate when people act like in order to post here you must be sitting in a dark basement in pajamas doing nothing for hours on end. We are in the MOBILE AGE of cell phones, laptops, tablets, etc. You can literally post from anywhere while doing anything and it takes very little time. Anytime I post on here it's while I'm doing other things, multitasking, taking a short break, out and about, etc.
  • BLM69
  • 07-18-2019, 11:12 AM
Lmao. I'd bet anything that in her mind she feels she earned the money b/c it was "for her time". Hence why she doesn't feel she "stole" it. Originally Posted by TheOracle
These type of providers shows the ugly side of the hobby, Thiefs shouldn't be allowed to conduct any business here