Eat the booty like groceries.

Sitting here bored so decided to make a thread.

Who here likes to eat groceries?

No, not the kind from HEB. I'm talking BOOTY groceries. Personally, I love my booty being licked.... but I'm not really a fan of returning the flavor... I mean favor. But I will slobber up some balls and taint.

Ladies and gentlemen, what say you? Do you like to receive it? Do you like to give it? Any stories to share?
Love both. Been a giver for years and years and although my wife loves it, she's never tried to give it. I finally had to meet up with a provider so i could experience it as a receiver. Awesome.
LovelyEvelyn, Jhené Aiko fan I assume? Lol
Who isn't ?! She has a lovely singing voice and is sexy.
Yesshe does and she is very sexy! I fell in love even more when I heard that line come outta her mouth, I'd definitely eat her booty like groceries! Haha
Her little booty... Can we tag team her?
I wish!!! Lol
I love to munch on a womans brown hole. Lay her on her stomach have push her ass up & go to town on it.

And I love a woman that returns the favor.
The gal has to be worthy of a rim job for me to go there, but yes, it is definitely a favorite activity of mine. I love the reaction, especially with those gals that are very vocal. I love driving them crazy with my tongue in their back doors!! :-9 :-9 :-9
Lol all the way to work with this post.
I absolutely love giving it.
Love to give it so bad that my dick gets too hard and presses against my zipper. Hurts like a muthafucker!
I always say i could eat out a girl from both ends till i was begged to stop. Would be a dream. And yes i too do not like my backdoor munched. Nope no thanks.
I never got that.... How can someone want someone to do it to them.... but not wanna do it back
I guess it's a little taboo... but hey, that's why we have this site... to explore the taboo!!