Sexy or Casual?

What do you like for your provider to wear when you see her?

Do you like her to be dolled up? Or do you prefer a more casual look?
Casual, with a sexy bra and thong underneath! It's all coming off anyways.
You’re absolutely right lol I think I just dress sexy/comfortable. I think just depends on my mood
If it is outcall, I prefer casual. But sometimes I do prefer all dolled up. Especially if is some sexy like a school girl outfit.
If it is outcall, I prefer casual. But sometimes I do prefer all dolled up. Especially if is some sexy like a school girl outfit. Originally Posted by hexecutive1
For outcall it depends for me, most of the time I dress casual unless it’s a private residence and requested other wise
If it is outcall, I prefer casual. But sometimes I do prefer all dolled up. Especially if is some sexy like a school girl outfit. Originally Posted by hexecutive1
It depends. I agree if it's an outcall a nice summer dress and flats. If an incall and a mid tier rate casual is fine

But, If it's an incall and I am paying top tier rate: I expect all dolled up. Makeup, Hair, Stilletos, lingerie...ect. I pay top tier rates for the fantasy.
It depends. I agree if it's an outcall a nice summer dress and flats. If an incall and a mid tier rate casual is fine

But, If it's an incall and I am paying top tier rate: I expect all dolled up. Makeup, Hair, Stilletos, lingerie...ect. I pay top tier rates for the fantasy. Originally Posted by Fizley
I’m on the more glamorous side, I’ve always been. But yes, in the case of someone paying my rate then they’d get that option
nothing
What do you like for your provider to wear when you see her?

Do you like her to be dolled up? Or do you prefer a more casual look? Originally Posted by Vipsarahsnow
Definitely whored out to the max.....PSE all the way.....
Definitely dolled up....I’m the type that prefers a sexy dress and heels....

Some girls get waaaaaaaay too comfortable......I once saw a girl who was dressed in a t-shirt and basketball shorts....
Definitely dolled up....I’m the type that prefers a sexy dress and heels....

Some girls get waaaaaaaay too comfortable......I once saw a girl who was dressed in a t-shirt and basketball shorts.... Originally Posted by Number1stunner
You are correct. I have also seen providers like that. Most providers charge $300 hour, the equivalent of an attorney hourly wage. If my attorney must dress up I expect my provider to dress up for that wage.
I prefer classy casual dress, with no panties for the intro and/ or lacy/fishnet lingerie and high heels.
I have a simple expectation. Just dress like the pics in your ads &/or album. If all your pics look like you bought the entire Honey Birdette catalog, don't look like Cleopatra from Set It Off when you open the door.