What size is a BBW?

I am guessing it is NOT A 4,6,8,10 or even a 12 some would argue not even a 14 is.
16,18,20,22 or above is a BBW,

For some men if you are not a spinner then you are a BBW

There is no in between.

https://twitter.com/Majichands2/stat...44010685149185
I agree. I see some men wanting to say smaller bbw, larger bbw? No way...there is either a bbw or not and you Madame are not one thats for sure. Tell 'em to GTFOH with that shiaaa!#@€ lol.
Size 18 right here by the way. Just dont ask my weight Im one of those women who dont like that question lol
ive been told im not quite a bbw
wtf?? im 5'4 and 150lbs and wear size 8!

to me beauty is not an age or shape..its an attitude and confidence!!
If a Man cannot put his arms around you? You are a bbw!
If a guy thinks he's in but really fucking one of a gals folds? You are a bbw!
If you're walking down the street and the woman completes the number 10 in ya'lls shadow? You are a bbw!
If a man cannot put his arms around you makes him t rex cuz Im a bbw and I have never been with a man who cant put his arms around me so thats a lie.
If a mans dick cant reach my vagina then he needs to grow a cock and that also is something Ive never experienced. As for the perfect 10 well nothing wrong with that but neither of these ladies above are BBWs.
If a man cannot put his arms around you makes him t rex cuz Im a bbw and I have never been with a man who cant put his arms around me so thats a lie.
If a mans dick cant reach my vagina then he needs to grow a cock and that also is something Ive never experienced. As for the perfect 10 well nothing wrong with that but neither of these ladies above are BBWs. Originally Posted by Celestedoll915
Your answers indicate you're not a bbw. Rather a well fed gal!

Thats the ways i likes'em! Sooz i dont break'em
A true bbw would be considered awol from Sea World
Now amazons! Thats a whole different critter!
I agree. I see some men wanting to say smaller bbw, larger bbw? No way...there is either a bbw or not and you Madame are not one thats for sure. Tell 'em to GTFOH with that shiaaa!#@€ lol.
Size 18 right here by the way. Just dont ask my weight Im one of those women who dont like that question lol Originally Posted by Celestedoll915

Not that there is anything wrong with it and YOU WEAR IT WELL! Bombdotcom

I was large for a while and I work hard at eating healthy and do little dumb exercises like whats in the video when ever I can just to fight the covid cush.
It was so funny I took that video the very same day he wrote the review and I never even knew it. lol
And Dallas Baby I have been 5'2 to 5'9 with short choppy hair to long curly hair all in the same day
THAT ASS of yours as great as it is still noway your a bbw..

MEN
Now amazons! Thats a whole different critter! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Yes a size 14 & 16 even 18 tall is Amazon to me.
I think most guys use the term BBW to describe any woman that is fatter than they are. So it's kind of a pointless term.

And {hope this isn't off topic} isn't the 2nd B in bBw the more important B? I mean if you're beautiful I kinda don't care how big you are. I'll take big and beautiful over small and ugly.
I think most guys use the term BBW to describe any woman that is fatter than they are. So it's kind of a pointless term.

And {hope this isn't off topic} isn't the 2nd B in bBw the more important B? I mean if you're beautiful I kinda don't care how big you are. I'll take big and beautiful over small and ugly. Originally Posted by westtexasbrowser
I love your point.....very well said
Not that there is anything wrong with it and YOU WEAR IT WELL! Bombdotcom

I was large for a while and I work hard at eating healthy and do little dumb exercises like whats in the video when ever I can just to fight the covid cush.
It was so funny I took that video the very same day he wrote the review and I never even knew it. lol
And Dallas Baby I have been 5'2 to 5'9 with short choppy hair to long curly hair all in the same day
THAT ASS of yours as great as it is still noway your a bbw..

MEN Originally Posted by Majichands
Thank you as well sweetheart