I'll show you mine, you show me yours >;)

crap. title had me thinkin look before mods remove.
crap. title had me thinkin look before mods remove. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
LMAO, OSd

Lexxy great job on your pumpkins!! haven't done mine yet!!! Hmmm need to think what I want to do.
crap. title had me thinkin look before mods remove. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I'm a shifty redeaded devil, what can I say?
Well done Lexxxy! Truly works of art. I've always been particularly fond of your pumpkins.
Halloween is a great holiday babe...way to add your signature style !! Last year I tried dressing up as five oh w real handcuffs, too much fun for a homie!

In peace
Nice pumpkins you got there ma'am!!!
Thank you thank you thank you Halloween is my favorite!
This year I am ruby gloom and my sugar daddy is going to be skull boy
It will work out well because he is a 6'4" thin shaved head biker dude and I am 5'6" redhead with big eyes *Giggles*

• Tiger
  • 10-24-2012, 06:15 PM

Sounds like a move you'd make.

The real trick will be to have a title like nothing and have it last and last and last.... that would be something.
I know nothing had a head start. but nothing is still doing better than something. So betting we will never get to anything.
do we ever?
rarely
So cool! Almost makes me wish I was still into Halloween like that.

Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I'd show you my HUGE pumpkin, but some scrooge smashed it one night. No more huge balls for me
Ah fuck ... I was so looking forward to being pointed.