Kudos

Just wanted to say that the quality and quantity of threads and discussions really has improved in the last few months. There was a point where backbiting, peronal attacks, and thread hijacking almost killed off the value of this board.

Thanks to all those who ave turned things around. Now if we could only rekindle more activity in the discussions from the provider side.

Keep moving things forward folks, and thanks again.
there hasnt really been a whole lot of "cat herding"
from the mods

could the two be working hand in hand?

and I think we should thank,, Ido ..the mods
  • GP
  • 11-03-2012, 06:34 PM
and Tebow!

BTW, you're welcome!
Where is the taint??
  • GP
  • 11-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Apparently he missed the thread on pinching a loaf at an incall.
Not to get too off topic but this discussion of ECCIE peace made me think:

What happened to Ms. E?

She certainly used to get people riled up but I enjoyed her postings. Says she hasn't logged in since 10/17 and her website is gone. Retired perhaps?
  • GP
  • 11-04-2012, 04:55 AM
They never "really" retire.
Sparring in a thread never detracted from my enjoyment. Sometimes it's a good idea to tell the truth, even if controversy will follow

In fact the most boring threads occur when an immodest member is busy gushing over themselves without a homie keepin it real

Very peaceful
Just wanted to say that the quality and quantity of threads and discussions really has improved in the last few months. There was a point where backbiting, peronal attacks, and thread hijacking almost killed off the value of this board.

Thanks to all those who ave turned things around. Now if we could only rekindle more activity in the discussions from the provider side.

Keep moving things forward folks, and thanks again. Originally Posted by qixerotic
I agree! Since I've decided to join in with the conversations, I must admit that I'm surprised more people don't join in also. For a couple months, I was hesitant to converse, because there was so much fighting and drama, so I didn't want to get involved. So as long as things aren't on the crazy fighting, attacking, drama side, I will continue to join in. Plus, I think this is a fun site with much to offer. It's unfortunite that more ladies don't realize how fun this site can be. But not everyone is into chatting. Some just want to advertise and go about their business, which is OK also. Then, you have many people with nothing on their minds, they have nothing to say so they don't converse. I think the majority of regular posters have active minds, and they like to express whats on it.
  • GP
  • 11-04-2012, 09:48 AM
It has been a couple of months now and a few people are not around. I guess the mix of personalities here lately must be good. I'm sure some of them will eventually come back and the place will revert to its usual ways of fighting and drama. No matter what, you will never have a place on the internet that is completely the way everyone wants it.
If bickering isn't fascinating...well I'd sure be bored ! Bring back banter homies
  • GP
  • 11-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Yeah, really! Whoever said a little argument now and then isn't healthy?
errrr I miss msE
I miss Ms E too. Didn't always agree with her but she was never boring.
Let's not pussificate fellas