No-Tell Motels

Has anyone ever put together a list of motels in KCK or KCMO that rent by the hour? I know of a couple, really low-rent ones, one is not too bad. Has this list already been assembled?
B.B. Motel on 40. like 25$
Not that I know of, but it is a good idea and should be made a sticky once compiled.
Blue bird over near arrowhead only wants 25 for an hour. There are a couple of even lower class motels on 40, that I dont remember the name that do. There used to be one on State avenue, around 60th and State on the south side of the road that did, but I dont know if it's still there.
Blue bird over near arrowhead only wants 25 for an hour. There are a couple of even lower class motels on 40, that I dont remember the name that do. There used to be one on State avenue, around 60th and State on the south side of the road that did, but I dont know if it's still there. Originally Posted by Dannywadd
The West Haven Motel doesn't look so great on Google Maps. I'm thinking it's closed.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=60th+...2,15.4,,0,1.03
I think the right one on State is Sharon's Motel.
Every-Day Inn on Blue Pkwy is hourly I believe. Pretty much a dump though. B.B. is nicer I would say.