House now has three lovely ladies to choose from

• Quark
  • 08-19-2019, 12:06 PM
Cavmen, "It appears that there are at least 3 handles that are promoting and/or fake on this post."

Your speculation is so helpful.
You def have alot of credibility lol

Lets see cavmen you appear out of nowhere in July, post either to discredit other spas or promote blue....HMMMMMMM....and you know so much about it all WOW

Anyone want to guess who Mr Multiple Handle is??????

Its ok i know youre a Barry Manilow man Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I don’t discredit or promote any spa (including blue).
I am nobody but a guy who just spends tons of money in hobby
Cavmen, "It appears that there are at least 3 handles that are promoting and/or fake on this post."

Your speculation is so helpful. Originally Posted by Quark
Just a speculation, nothing more, nothing less.
  • Quark
  • 08-19-2019, 12:39 PM
This board is supposed to be about sharing information. Negative speculation is not information. Gossip at best.

Share something useful like some reviews.
I don’t discredit or promote any spa (including blue).
I am nobody but a guy who just spends tons of money in hobby Originally Posted by cavmen

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2648077&highlight=
You just discredited yourself cavmen the above link is a pathetic plug for blue if Ive ever seen one....and you posted through two handles on that thread bwahahaha.
So obvious guy
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2648077&highlight=
You just discredited yourself cavmen the above link is a pathetic plug for blue if Ive ever seen one....and you posted through two handles on that thread bwahahaha.
So obvious guy Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
So which is my second handle?

or maybe you should listen to Quark

This board is supposed to be about sharing information. Negative speculation is not information. Gossip at best.

Share something useful like some reviews. Originally Posted by Quark
So are there others besides the promoters that can verify a good experience here at House?
I saw momo yesterday and Jessica today ,I’ll post both reviews later todah
I love watching “men” fight over working girls. Keep going! Maybe one will be impressed and have a real orgasm at your next visit. Maybe wedding bells in your futures?

LOL just having a little fun with you guys. C’mon, we’re all here to have a good time. Try to enjoy the company and not take things too much to heart.

Ha!

you are wrong, BC.. you and I have discussed Barry Manilow in PM's, so I know you think that is me. keep trying.
You def have alot of credibility lol

Lets see cavmen you appear out of nowhere in July, post either to discredit other spas or promote blue....HMMMMMMM....and you know so much about it all WOW

I am a Barry Manilow man. I love any songs that can get girls into my bed. Barry White or Barry whatever or Air Surpply or Boy2Men or Chicago. If she likes NWA, I can dig that too. Whatever it takes
I saw momo yesterday and Jessica today ,I’ll post both reviews later todah Originally Posted by Iamyourman
Thanks, look forward to seeing those
Saw Momo this morning, review posted

Anyone know what the "WelcometoHouse" profile was banned and why several key reviews of these girls were moved to the recycle bin?
Saw Momo this morning, review posted

Anyone know what the "WelcometoHouse" profile was banned and why several key reviews of these girls were moved to the recycle bin? Originally Posted by I3ig I3ear
Eccie doesn’t allowed kind of agent or studio post or make an account anymore.
That’s why we can’t see any studio advertising here.
  • Quark
  • 08-23-2019, 05:24 AM
Eccie doesn’t allowed kind of agent or studio post or make an account anymore.
That’s why we can’t see any studio advertising here. Originally Posted by solomonkevin
Hmm, Hotdreamselect and Barbies and Kennedy Bunz are all still active.

Reviews for all these studios are still accepted. It seems only one for House has been removed. Very curious.

Speculation is not helpful. Does anyone have any actual information?