Bad Massage with pain later

I had a poor massage session from a non-licensed person. I found out she was unlicensed during the session. A little late. The next day I was extremely sore and stiff in the right shoulder and neck area.

As anyone else had an issue from a non-licensed person?
Sorry for your pain...REALLY! Non licensed folks really can cause some damage...not ALL but some. You probably got some muscles tensing up due to not being properly worked and that can cause knots and soreness.

Try drinking lots of water after ANY "rub" session and hopefully it will be short lived...if you are still in pain, go see a LICENSED person to "fix you". If I were able to work, I'd tell you to come on over but I have to wait a LITTLE longer...

Good luck to you and I hope you get to feeling better!
Looks like Sherri got him "fixed" up.
Looks like Sherri got him "fixed" up. Originally Posted by Crossroads

If you want a massage, there are several ladies on this board with stellar reviews. I'm curious, what was it in her ad that led you to believe you were going to get a licensed massage?

I'm at Midway and 635, if that's convenient for you. I would love to make you feel better! VNurse is spot on, lots of water.
Sherri - is a LMT.

Lisarubsu - the one that was not-LMT... she had an ad on a massage ad site and her ad was marked professional, the ad stated - "My name is xxx. I am 31 years old with 4 years of exp.
I take pride in my work, I am very friendly and love to talk or listen.
I offer Swedish, Hot stone, Deep Tissue, or just plain relaxation. Draping is your choice."

and Dharma you have been on my list to see but I live and play in Ft. Worth and the midcities areas...Dallas traffic bites and I try not to go to Dallas.
Peanut darlin', I KNOW you are in Fort Worth but it isn't THAT far and Dharma is definitely worth it!

BTW...when are you, Sheri and I gonna get together?
I had a bad AMP massage...it took me 2 weeks to get my body back to normal. I will now only let a licensed therapist touch my body...well therapeutically touch my body.
Sherri - is a LMT.

Lisarubsu - the one that was not-LMT... she had an ad on a massage ad site and her ad was marked professional, the ad stated - "My name is xxx. I am 31 years old with 4 years of exp.
I take pride in my work, I am very friendly and love to talk or listen.
I offer Swedish, Hot stone, Deep Tissue, or just plain relaxation. Draping is your choice."

and Dharma you have been on my list to see but I live and play in Ft. Worth and the midcities areas...Dallas traffic bites and I try not to go to Dallas. Originally Posted by Peanut

Wow, that would do it. I am so sorry you had a rough time. Since I'm too far, I should mention that VNurse and I have had several requests for doubles. If that sounds appealing to you, I'd be happy to come to Ft. Worth. I've been dying to do a double with Vicki so this would be just the excuse I need! Or, you could book a Saturday or Sunday appointment. Traffic is very light then.
Yeah, Dharma and I HAVE been looking forward to "doing" a doubles session!

Peanut, my dear, sounds like you have lots to look forward to!
I may have to become an LMT; I'll offer a nice massage and DATY to the lovely ladies

The question is, what should I charge?
If you look on BP...guys advertise free massages to the ladies...
Free massages for ladies? Hmmmm...wonder what THAT'S all about? LOL! I think I'll pass...