Dallas Stars

Hello All
I am going to be visiting Dallas in a few weeks and near the top of my list is going to see a hockey game Any suggestion on seating, parking or places to avoid while I am there? Are there any good places to eat near the rink??
Thanks
The Dr
I love going to the stars games. You should call ticket finders 214-373-0909, they are off of northwest hwy and mockingbird. Great prices and they always throw in a free parking pass. We always go to hooters and pregame there, and they have a shuttle that will pick you up from there and take you. Hope that helps, have fun.
When you look for a ticket, depending on what your price range is, consider a " Platinum" level seat. Really good views and some bars and eats just for that level.
This is one I need to reply to.

The best way to see the game up close and cheap is by using StubHub. I got 2 lower level seats and a parking pass for $50.00. If you check their website just under 24 hrs before the game, prices will drop.
If you want to see a hockey game you might consider trying to catch the Texas Brahmas www.brahmas.com or Allen Americans www.allenamericans.com of the CHL. The Brahmas play in North Richland Hills and the Americans play, well, in Allen. If you can try to see them play each other, a great rivalry has started in a very short time.

Exciting games with a fun atmosphere at a cheaper price. Just a suggestion, have fun whatever game or games you decide to see,
I agree to most above and will add the following:
You can find decent ticket deals (especially right now while the STARS are struggling) at ebay, stubhub and sometimes even craigs list.
I prefer sections 112 or 124 (offensive end, corner spot)
To add to the Brahma and Americans, look at Texas Tornado hockey. It's junior hockey, but always great action, great seats and very inexpensive. http://texastornado.pointstreaksites...w/texastornado

as for parking, it's best to get a parking pass included with your tickets, otherwise you'll pay $30 for decent parking.

ALSO, keep in mind, that there is no NHL between Feb 14th and March 1st (olympic break)

But I thik the STARS play the PENGUINS on March 6th in Pittsburg.
Drop me a message if you know what dates and I see if I can come up with something.
I'll check out the Allen Americans