Keyboard tough guys

I just received an Eccie Worldwide warning for what in my opinion was for a bullshit reason. But I get it, it won't happen again because Eccie is now a resource I will no longer be anxious to use. I get security, I'm all for it. It's necessary for our brand of entertainment.

Over the months I've read several threads and have at times been disgusted with the pettiness some demonstrate with their opinions and replies. It seems there will always be nimrods who feel it necessary to be fuckheads, to write shit they wouldn't dare say to the face. It seems the cloak of anonymity makes some very courageous.

So, to the shabby establishment who cried foul and complained to a moderator that I wrote things, TO ANOTHER MEMBER I might add, that they didn't like because it "compromised" their security, I say fuck you too. And to the friends of this establishment, the keyboard tough guys, who commented with their own brand of shabbiness I say, well done, your courage has been noted.

I'd call these fucks out, but, well, you know...

For you regular Joe's out there, I say be careful how honest you are to other members. You never know the relationships between moderators, providers and other members. A simple, straight-forward response can get you in trouble. Trust no one on this site.
Cool story dude
And the drama begins again.... I really thought a provider had posted this. Wow. Why can't this site be used for its purpose instead of this all the time....
Without naming names the OP is masturbating.
OP, you mean to tell me that you revealed the specific location of an agency and are complaining that people called you out? Then to compound that mistake, you start a new thread and call other people "fuckheads"? Good luck to you.
I rate this a solid 7 on the Butt Hurt scale.
Yeah, that's his plan. He outs a location and then calls somebody that told the Mods to edit it a tough-guy. (They must have changed the definition of tough-guy when I wasn't looking.)

RTFM!
I just received an Eccie Worldwide warning for what in my opinion was for a bullshit reason. But I get it, it won't happen again because Eccie is now a resource I will no longer be anxious to use. I get security, I'm all for it. It's necessary for our brand of entertainment.

Over the months I've read several threads and have at times been disgusted with the pettiness some demonstrate with their opinions and replies. It seems there will always be nimrods who feel it necessary to be fuckheads, to write shit they wouldn't dare say to the face. It seems the cloak of anonymity makes some very courageous.

So, to the shabby establishment who cried foul and complained to a moderator that I wrote things, TO ANOTHER MEMBER I might add, that they didn't like because it "compromised" their security, I say fuck you too. And to the friends of this establishment, the keyboard tough guys, who commented with their own brand of shabbiness I say, well done, your courage has been noted.

For you regular Joe's out there, I say be careful how honest you are to other members. You never know the relationships between moderators, providers and other members. A simple, straight-forward response can get you in trouble. Trust no one on this site. Originally Posted by StarWatcher62
So I assume you'd be OK with me telling someone your name and phone number, without your consent, as long as it were another member.
Yea OP I have no sympathy for you....outing locations is not cool at all and compromises the safety of so many people you don't even realize

Originally Posted by StarWatcher62
Calls out Internet tough guys, acts like an Internet tough guy.
Just looked up why he's so pissy and he's just a clueless dumbass. Op - if a girl wants a guy to know specifically where she's located she'll tell them. They provide the general area so men can decide if it's convenient for them. You're very, very much in the wrong here.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2044476&highlight=
You broke a rule, dude, and you got off with a warning. How do you know the guys who you believe insulted you didn't get warnings (or points) as well? Most folks don't go announcing infractions.

It doesn't matter if the place is good or bad...the rule is you can't disclose a location they haven't publicized. Some here would consider that outing and ban you for a year. The fact you got off with a warning shows forbearance on the part of the mods. The smart move would be to not bitch about it and be thankful you got off so cheap.
Seems like a lot of grousing about a mere warning.
Just looked up why he's so pissy and he's just a clueless dumbass. Op - if a girl wants a guy to know specifically where she's located she'll tell them. They provide the general area so men can decide if it's convenient for them. You're very, very much in the wrong here.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2044476&highlight= Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Thanks for posting this TheEccie214. Puts this thread in the proper perspective and ended my head scratching. Very useful and much appreciated. Good on the guys that posted in the thread in question and calling out the uncoolness, probably got it red lettered quicker because of you.
OP, you've been around long enough to know the DAMN guidelines. Maybe you should pick up stamp collecting as your new hobby pastime