Topless vs Nude Dallas Clubs

Just thought I would get some feedback from the SC people on here. Do you have a preference on DFW area clubs, Topless or the Full Nude ones? Any why?
Just thought I would get some feedback from the SC people on here. Do you have a preference on DFW area clubs, Topless or the Full Nude ones? Any why? Originally Posted by jayk347
IMO, I do not think that there is one type of club that is better, the biggest factor is that it depends on the number AND quality of the dancers.
I'll say that I personally don't really care either way, if I am going to a SC, I am looking for girls that are looking to make cash with "extras". A provider by any other name... So I tend to shy away from the big name popular joints unless they get talked about a lot on here. Even then, I might shy away from them, because of the cost. To get a good time in a big name popular joint, you are going to drop several hundred dollars, and for the price, why the hell not just find a provider and do an incall. No, if I am going to a stripclub, it is going to be one of the ratchet, hidden ones that never get talked about, because that is where the fun is at, and at a discount. Sure, that is rolling the dice, and there is a line that even I won't cross, but not many men actually go to a stripclub just to watch women dance. The more interactive it is the better.
It mainly depends on the mood I'm in.
Nothing better than an old “dive” strip club.
Nostalgic for the old Playboys and Peep-N-Toms that were in Grand Prairie.
We have always enjoyed Buck's Cabaret. It is topless and usually has drink specials during the week. Never had a bad time there!
2345 Meacham Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76106