Buckhead wants to secede from Atlanta!!!

They want to FUND their own police force. Crime has skyrocketed in this upscale community. I’ve been there several times. One of the nicest areas in the Atlanta area. So I guess the soccer moms there are fed up with the Lefts vision for America. Better late than never;

https://www.foxnews.com/us/buckhead-...rime-rages.amp
Funny thing is that upper middle class urban neighborhoods support their own destruction. Take a ride through Mr Lebanon sometime during an election season and see all the signs supporting candidates who want to crush them with taxes and bring about degentrification of the neighborhood that they payed truckloads of cash for tiny houses in, and submit confiscatory school taxes to.
Funny thing is that upper middle class urban neighborhoods support their own destruction. Take a ride through Mr Lebanon sometime during an election season and see all the signs supporting candidates who want to crush them with taxes and bring about degentrification of the neighborhood that they payed truckloads of cash for tiny houses in, and submit confiscatory school taxes to. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Lebo was littered with Biden signs. Funny how they still don’t have school buses there. They got rid of them in the 60’s during the Busing discussion. I guess they didn’t want their kids growing up in a “racial jungle”. !!!!!!

http://old.post-gazette.com/neigh_so...10221sali3.asp

I literally lived on the other side of Swallow Hill road. On the Scott Township side. Virginia Manor was across from my backyard. Osage Drive is still a prime location in Lebo. As a youngster, it looked like Beverly Hills!!!
Gee funny thing the violent crime are outa control now you know all the peaceful riots , defund , copper quitting , and more talk of fed control of pd s ?? how could this be
the city of Atlanta, its leaders are derelict

due to their hatreds and covetousness

its sad that virulent racists are leading the dimocrat party

they have an us against them mentality and its time for whitey to suffer
Yup and getting sued by the family of the 8 year old girl that was killed by blm during the peaceful riots