CRIMINALS HAVE STOLEN BILLIONS OF COVID REIEF MONEY!!

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...virus-pandemic

Good grief. Is the Biden Administration this inept?

Yeh, just throw money out there. Everybody gets a check.....well, not everybody. I didn’t.

But it seems like criminal cartels in Russia and China saw the big cash cow and reaped the benefits.

Read the comments in the link.

So now our Grandkids can pay off the dept as overseas criminal live high on the hog.
well yes ,
the article doesn't say which funds were from. so I'm assuming its from both the trump and biden administration.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...virus-pandemic

Good grief. Is the Biden Administration this inept?

Yeh, just throw money out there. Everybody gets a check.....well, not everybody. I didn’t.

But it seems like criminal cartels in Russia and China saw the big cash cow and reaped the benefits.

Read the comments in the link.

So now our Grandkids can pay off the dept as overseas criminal live high on the hog. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I am sure that a large amount of these funds were under the Trump admin. But youre too blinded to accept that as being the case.
I was approached on a scam...

Give somebody few grand and they could set me up with a fake employment history and COVID related termination. I know two people who did it. Last I heard, they both got over 20K apiece in Fed Covid UE claims.

When I heard that people on California's death row got checks I knew 1) the scam worked and 2) the Feds weren't going after them. How? The Fed workers for the most part are "working from home." Even when they get back to the office they'll be as unproductive as possible.
I am sure that a large amount of these funds were under the Trump admin. But youre too blinded to accept that as being the case. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Talked about TDS. The swamp is going to be the swamp no matter who's in charge. Why didn't you blame LBJ while you're at it?
Talked about TDS. The swamp is going to be the swamp no matter who's in charge. Why didn't you blame LBJ while you're at it? Originally Posted by gnadfly

True, doesn't matter if it was Trump or Biden, it's the "system" and by system I mean Congress, that is fucked up and which side of the aisle was all for spending this kind of money on programs that had no checks and balances? That would be the Democrat party. The Republican party was never for this kind of spending but to the degree they went along, they absolutely get part of the blame.

$400 billion lost. I've said this before so many times I can count. I said it when we first learned that billions in Medicare and Medicaid money was being scammed decades ago. We, as a government, have probably lost tens of trillions of dollars over the past few decades.

Back then I suggested that if we are going to spend this kind of money, we need checks and balances and by that I mean that every single check that goes out must be verified. Yeah, that would take thousands of employee's and maybe cost a billion dollars but WE JUST LOST $400 billion in one swoop.

We know for a fact AFTER the fact, that millions of dollars in Medicare and Medicaid fraud where sent to the same address but apparently nobody noticed. Checks were sent to addresses that did not exist. What if there were actual people RESPONSIBLE for confirming where all this GOVERNMENT money was going?

There has to be a better way but the people responsible for finding that better way, simply don't give a shit because it isn't their money. They get their check no matter how much money is lost/ wasted.
I am sure that a large amount of these funds were under the Trump admin. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Why are you sure? Are you a racist?

Are you familiar with the specific states involved in the responsibility to assure that recipients are qualified to receive the funds disbursed?
You think that's bad, these guys have stolen Trillions

Checks were sent to addresses that did not exist. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Well, that must have been "legitimate" addresses with "legitimate" residents, because those are the addresses to which they sent ballots for the 2020 elections. So was it Trump's fault?
True, doesn't matter if it was Trump or Biden, it's the "system" and by system I mean Congress, that is fucked up and which side of the aisle was all for spending this kind of money on programs that had no checks and balances? That would be the Democrat party. The Republican party was never for this kind of spending but to the degree they went along, they absolutely get part of the blame.

$400 billion lost..... Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I've mentioned this several times: Obama mentioned there was $200 billion in Medicare fraud every year when he was trying to get Obamacare passed. He later "toned it down" to $50 Billion.

The problem isn't solely Congress. It's the Federal Bureaucracy. The swamp. There is massive corruption in all three branches. Republicans like Lindsey Graham are just about as guilty as anybody.

The Federal Govt is the largest monopoly in the US.
Conspiracy theorists! trillions at a time LOL