Are we compatible fuck buddies?

Find out who you would most likely have an amazing session with and know who is not very compatible with you.

Take this quiz and compare it with mine or send an invite to someone you are curious about.

I am excited to see who I can have the most fun with!

If you want to compare your sexual personality with mine enter my username with yours. Also post your username if you would like so others can compare to you.

http://lustability.com/

My username is: Raquel1003
yep
You are highly compatible sexually

In overall terms, with a score of 136, you and Raquel are considerably above average when it comes to sexual compatibility. In fact, you two are more compatible than 98.3 per cent of all couples.

Go figure... lol

Mine says we only score a 134 @ 97.7, based on the questions asked I'd think most of the hobby minded men on here would score in the 90% range with no problem.
Well besides the percentage what about the Detailed Report?
I guess you are right Yoso, I just thought I would share because
I often hear about how sessions didn't go well because sexual desires
were not similar.
136 also.... That's pretty damn high.
141 man .94 Alas! a lass ! Raquel is 34 years younger than I..But I guess I can dream.
Raquel is young, but I still find myself staring at photos of her legs.... I'm a legs and ass man. I like boobs too, but her legs appear to go on and on.
Got a 132, over 97%.
Overall we're pretty fucking compatible at fucking! The detailed report shows us very well aligned.
Is this a threAD ?
Ms. De Milo I don't need to take any quizzes to know you are totally fuckable LOL. I also thought the 34 year or whatever age difference was a big reason for the hobby? A bunch of horney old goats with money, spending quality time with younger/ hotter / willing providers who want that same money! Not a bad situation if everyone gets what they want.
Is this a threAD ?
A bunch of horney old goats with money, spending quality time with younger/ hotter / willing providers who want that same money! Originally Posted by playerplano
There's your compatibility.
96.4 here
Now who would have imagined every guy on this board would be compatible to the women... it seems my 96.1% is quite pedestrian.
Its a bogus and biased measuring tool, there was no mention of taint and tainted activities.
Those questions were pretty typical I'd think for most people on here. But 122 either way, ~90%.