client runing out without paying

I was in the chat room with Raquel de milo and she said that a guy who was also contacting me by the name of exitsports ran out with her money he is still trying to contact me but I am not responding I know if I hear or experience anything im suppose to report mabey you guys can check in to it thanks

KatyTaylor
There's definitely a bit of irony in his name. Raquel is a great gal. Take her advice.
Chat is great way to interact with others more openly but you do have to be careful of who you respond to sometimes. Still screen no matter what exitsports has also contacted me many times in chat but no appt set. After hearing of this warning I will not be setting one either. Thanks for the heads up and stay safe!!
he messaged me on chat the other day asking me to fly me to dallas which i thought was odd since ive nvr met him...
Moved from Alerts. Alert forum is for safety, not financials.

Torito
I know if I hear or experience anything im suppose to report mabey you guys can check in to it thanks

KatyTaylor Originally Posted by Katy Taylor
you don't have to but say you did,
what do you expect them to do?
Daphne, I did a search and no luck. What's the story behind the quote in your sig? It sounds good and its the exact opposite of my sig.
Katy you don't seem to be getting much help here. In the ECCIE court of law this is "hearsay" because Rachel didn't post an alert or thread in COED. Usually the best thing is for the victimized provider to try and get the money from the hobbyist/shitbag. He won't want to do it, but if his name is put all over the site, he gets blackballed by the girls, or even PM's sent from the other guys telling him to do the right thing, he just might turn lose of his money. Keep after him like a bill collector. Sometime you have to write off losses, but the dude deserves his credit rating to be in the crapper. He should really leave a tip for his bad behavior.

Looking at the Alert section, there seems to be a somewhat fine line between financials and safety. More people should see it in this forum.

Good luck ladies.
it sucks.. but you have to make sure your money is right before he leaves, before you guys start if that's what makes you comfortable, and keep your money with you. After you're well into a session, it is your money.. why not put it up or put it in your purse and take it with you?

I'm sorry that happened, it sucks. One time I didn't check the envelope and got stuck with 10 $20 bills. I wanted to set his balls on fire. Money, trust, and friends shoud have very little relationship to each other.

bbtony, click the "Ask me how" in my sig line. Ask dh if you're worthy for admittance, and tell him I sent you.

I owe the fucking prophet another sacrifice.
Exit sports lol...
Yes it is true, exitsports did leave me at his hotel in DFW airport and took the donation. He passed screening twice with two reputable providers. Soon after I found out that he had done this before to another provider and she never spoke up about it assuming no one would believe her. Her description of him was correct. He is a chubby aa, looks to be balding so he shaves his head and he says he is about 30, my guess is he could be a bit younger. He claims to be in the sports industry.
Ladies if you need to know anything more please contact me.
I hope this does not happen to another provider.
It's a shame even screening is not good enough. Dirt bags like him ruin it for others, and screening will become tougher.
I don't like to appear as if I do not trust a client it makes me feel uncomfortable.
I have to make it a habit to secure payment and make screening tough for everyone and no exceptions, habits are hard to break.
Sorry to hear that happened to you Raquel.
Has anyone put an alert out on P411, those actions will end his account there quickly.

Sorry that happened, your right Raquel it just ruins it for the rest of us. Have had only one provider "count" the donation in front of me, very unprofessional, never saw her again. But I realized in her defense so jackass probably screwed her over in not a good way.

Bird
Exit sports lol... Originally Posted by 7aurelius
Lol. Was GoManGo his accomplice.

Exit sport, fake cache, bpimpin, all good names to stay away from.
At his hotel? Shoulda trashed the place and let him get charged for it. haha.