Legit AMP Massage

There are people who post and ask where they can get a solid AMP massage?Today, I tried Bai Pho Thai Massage in Lansing. 816- 569- 6003. It is on the NW corner of K7/4th St and Elm.
You won't get any extras, but the massage is first rate. Quiet room with soft music. Real massage table with adjustable head/ face rest. You will be draped except for the area being massaged. Walked on my back, used hot stones, and used various scented oils. Even used something like Tiger Balm.They see women and do prenatal massages. Some places will not massage pregnant women. It was $90 for 1 hour and I got a $15 discount for being a 1st timer. I tipped the $15 back. They accept credit cards or cash. Interestingly, since they seem to be a totally legit business, they had me fill out a health form, which I am sure nobody read or was capable of reading. English is limited there. I have seen the health form at places trying to pass themselves off as legit massage businesses. I would be shocked if extras were available at this place. Had the feeling that if I had asked, she might have thrown the hot rocks at me.
Is this actual Thai style massage with the stretching and pulling ?
Are the ladies actually Thai ?
There was some stretching and pulling as well. Probably not as much as I expected, but a clear difference from the usual AMP. The girl at the front desk looked Thai. By the time my masseuse arrived, the room was dim, she had a mask, and my glasses were off.