Born in the USA

I dunno what a Native American is anymore.... I mean, Elizabeth Warren is a Native American, this new bio page says Native American. I thought it used to be the direct descendants of the indigenous tribes before the great European invasion (they should have had a wall =/) Maybe it now just means "Born in the USA". Fucking Bruce Springsteen.

www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=464854
She's black.....but probably has more Native American in her than Warren
? Pre 1864...? maybe, possibly, but I highly doubt it.
U try too hard
  • pxmcc
  • 03-24-2019, 11:41 AM
this is a kitty litter thread. not hobby related.
providers bio page = hobby related
  • Lia88
  • 03-24-2019, 07:08 PM
How is her being Native American or race affecting you directly?
  • pxmcc
  • 03-24-2019, 08:46 PM
it appears race isn't the most exciting thing going on with this gal..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...#post106120746
How is her being Native American or race affecting you directly? Originally Posted by Lia88
Is this a touchy subject for you?

Me directky?, idk. Did I pay for some special service as a result of a nationality declaration? Maybe

Was my consideration to any place or position based off of census quotas over looked or dismissed? Naaaaawwww

The bio image in the tube top and mini looked cute and attracted my click. The Native American in the write-up struck me as interesting in the light of the Elizabeth Warran nationality claim revelation. No special agenda.

Why she is banned, idk. Maybe Nathan Phillips rtm'd her =/
  • pxmcc
  • 03-24-2019, 10:41 PM
^^she's not banned. it's her pimp who got banned for acting like she's the provider. hmm..
Moved to Sand Box
Now he works?
All the bullshit SC and shinepro threADs that aren’t hobby related, and now he decides to work. Even though it’s clearly hobby related?
Bwahahahaha “Houston we have a problem”!