at&t

When someone says they will "at&t" your ass do you think...

a)They ain't paid they bill
b)They know exactly how/where to locate you and you might see them in the am
c)Oh hell refer to B Lmao

Oh hell what do us ladies know anyways

I hope no ladies take me serious !! I love a good convo !
Sounds more like a threat to me
Last year I cancelled At&T and they kept billing me even though they closed the account. Their billing system does not sync with the account system.

I had to call them three times. The first person promised to fix the problem and they did stop the additional Billings. I was told a signature from a supervisor was required to back off past billing. She told me it would not be a problem and I thought it was fixed. A month later I received another past due bill saying I was now two months past due.

I called again and spoke to another customer service representative adn was told they can see the account was closed and submit to their supervisor to have it reversed. A month later I received another bill saying I was three months past due and threatening to send me to me to collections.

I do not know your situation, but have a feeling it's something along those lines.
Is this a threat to out a member?
Outing threats are frowned upon around these parts
Ijs
So, they have been tearing up EVERY DAMN THING AROUND ME FOR THIS 5G...bullshit !! There are literally holes everywhere wtf is this 5g really !!

It has caused me more internet problems ect than I have ever had...

Idk about this outing and the other things. People should not always think so negative. I understand that maybe that's their way of life. Not mine !! Lmao... crazy responses !! But the PrinceofInternetgonewrongOghTh isIsMyfakeAccount Lmao yeah you all should have expected that from him !
NubianPimp has been mad ever since his BF island gent left him. He needs to find another top to calm down. I guess The1slayer who likes TS did not work. Prince should try 3 other dudes here who swing his way and spam coed out of loneliness
I fired AT&T from my business about three years ago when they failed to treat me like a customer.

I took it all the way to Randall Stephenson's office. They really stepped on their dick after that.
Been with Comcast since. Good service overall but even better is when I do need to call for something I actually get someone who speaks English as their first language.

I'd say getting AT&Td means you got fucked without getting kissed.
I'd say getting AT&Td means you got ass fucked without even getting a courtesy spit. Originally Posted by boardman
FTFY
I work for at&t, we suck.
I fired at&t then tried to throw my iPhone thru some of their large screen displays. I missed and they called the police on me.
Drove to Verizon and no problems
I fired at&t then tried to throw my iPhone thru some of their large screen displays. I missed and they called the police on me.
Drove to Verizon and no problems Originally Posted by tbone2u

That's fucking funny. I had them call the police on me too, at my own place of business. They were parked in my private parking lot. I asked the guy to move. He copped an attitude. Shit went downhill fast.
Love their dividends.
Love their dividends. Originally Posted by White Shadow

Sounds like my old man. He always owned a few hundred shares. He'd be rolling over if he could see what they've become.

Randall Stephenson is a piece of shit in my opinion. The gutless wonder ruined Boy Scouts too.