Sense of Humor

@Streambed and @Ldyplz:

Grow up. I posted the joke well after the serious talk, and after it was established it wasn't a real ad, but was a LEO trap. Levity is meant for these situations - removes the edge, and returns the thread to a light-hearted feel.

If you want to use the excuse of an obviously fake ad to mount your high-horse and start white-knighting against all the ills of the world, then you're in the wrong forum! Everything we do/write about is INCLUDED in the "ills of the world."

As for suggesting I should be permanently banned because I made a joke on a hooker forum - a forum you're actively participating in and a forum where guys are commended for touting, among other things, fucking a woman in the ass and cumming on her face - well, it's that type of psychopathic hypocrisy that is genuinely scary.

I know you tell your friends:

"Prostitution is horrible. All johns and hookers should be thrown in jail for life. I can't believe any man would pay for sex. What pathetic losers. I would never do that. And how can any woman degrade her body for money. This is reprenshible behavior. Ruining society. And hey guys, let's go to Comet Ping Pong for pizza tonight."
Some things you don’t freaking joke about and kids is one of them
Some things you don’t freaking joke about and kids is one of them Originally Posted by Streambed
It was inappropriate from the start and leaves a bad taste in my mouth the eccie would even let it exist