Sofia Deleon

Anyone have experience with her?

https://preferred411.com/P213060
Someone posted an old pic with the old name that you would've recognized when she came back before they updated her profile.

Happy Hobbying!
If the old name was not guested and they only did a name change you can name it here Alyssa. If they simply disabled their own account and started a new one you can name it here. It's only when the old account was guested that there is a problem.
Like basically all the OGs..
Ass does look familiar...

Someone posted an old pic with the old name that you would've recognized when she came back before they updated her profile.

Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
She's on my OK, list on P411, but I can't remember who the hell she was. Or what her name was when I saw her previously.
Ask her current handler for a face shot, you'll recognize her. Or just ask for her previous name? She only changed her name, email and pics. The P411 link is still the same. Still links to TER and I'm sure to ECCIE reviews here. I never understood changing names but nothing else

*Why won't she turn around at all though? Not even to see her front at all (stomach, legs, breasts, etc.)?*

Happy Hunting and have a great night!
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2022, 10:23 PM
Ask her current handler for a face shot, you'll recognize her. Or just ask for her previous name? She only changed her name, email and pics. The P411 link is still the same. Still links to TER and I'm sure to ECCIE reviews here. I never understood changing names but nothing else

*Why won't she turn around at all though? Not even to see her front at all (stomach, legs, breasts, etc.)?*

Happy Hunting and have a great night! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I like your detective work, keeping the whores honest 👍
Dana Rubio
OK, thanks. I never would have figured that out.