All Time Favorite Poster of the Year.. Someone you always have to read.... For me it is.......

Carl.....

and somehow I believe that for Carl it is probably Carl.....

I try to read everything that man writes.....

and it was an honor meeting him this month......

He's one cool dude!

I got to meet him, too. The ladies seemed to like him a lot.
Crystalkitty loves Carl. I Dunno anything about the bus station, butt, he is my friend with benefits!
  • Mokoa
  • 12-24-2010, 10:56 PM
Well Whispers...

On this we agree.

• Carl
  • 12-25-2010, 09:38 AM
Crystalkitty loves Carl. I Dunno anything about the bus station, butt, he is my friend with benefits! Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
Does that mean I have dental now?

Thanks, guys, at least I brought two guys that disagree together for a moment and spread a little peace. I think I'll give Hilary Clinton a call and offer my services. For a nominal fee.
YEA! I always love Carl's posts, too, and consider him a good friend. He's able to make me smile even in my deepest depression. Definitely a great person to have at any party, too!

Happy Anniversary on your eccie join date & hope Ma is feeling better so you guys can get home for some Christmas joy!

XOXOX
Kat
  • ztonk
  • 12-26-2010, 08:15 AM
Thanks, Carl! You are on my must read list as well.
Is this a thread where the barbs will be left on keyboards? I hope so.
Carl makes me laugh. Rock on!
Is this a thread where the barbs will be left on keyboards? I hope so. Originally Posted by SP Hunter

That depends..... Can you get on topic or do you need a public flogging?

Of course.... I ALWAYS read what the Mods and Admins have to say as well!

But Carl is funnier....

Merry Christmas SP!
  • ezman
  • 12-26-2010, 02:55 PM
Carl's mind is from a different planet ...
I have to say that Carl wins this easily. He's funny as hell and it's also surprising to read all of the posts of his that show a serious intellectual side. No homo.
I'm going to jump on the Carl bandwagon. The guy is unabashedly funny. From his self-deprecating, off-kilter comments on random threads, to his tongue-in-cheek "reviews" and wedding announcements, every post attached to Carl's name makes me giggle. You'd think the guy was a stand-up comedian or something.

Thanks, Carl, for always finding a way to lighten the mood around here, even when you're dealing with a ton of stress in your personal life. We love you.
Carl, absolutely!
My vote would be for
Sophie Bella.

I have never had the pleasure of seeing her BCD, but her post turn me on big time. Something about an intellectual woman that carries herself with such confidence...............HAWT!