I'm Kicked Out of VIP @ Sugars Because Vicki and Sixx!!!

All was well with pool down south with all the great eccie gents and gals in attendance. We all drank and played pool and decided to finish off the night with some titties at sugars. All was well vip with drinks and titties, a great lap dance from one of the sexy little girls here when i look over and some bcd stuff be happening. Next thing I know manager is there and we are kicked out.. haha... nothing better then getting kicked out due to some naughty BCD fun between vicki and sixx in the club... gotta love it thanks sixx and vicki ))
But goa tonight was fun!!!!
Yeah.... But you gals don't have to clean up the mess ya made!

You realize the only way I can make this right involves another luncheon where everyone in the community has to come spend money at Sugars now don't ya?
I plead the 5th.......
Haha what a crazy night!! It was great to meet some new faces and finally go to meet Maci that everyone talks about!!! Damn she was a hottie... to top it off.. girl the dance you gave me was so f'in hot!
I was a good girl compared to the other two!!!
yeah but your halo has a little rust on it, lol
I tried to warn everyone about Sixx. He's trouble with a capital T. But nooooo... even after skipping out on dances that he promised to pay for, eating the food right off my plate, and poisoning me, he somehow manages to sidle up to more lovely ladies, get them kicked out of the strip club, and cause problems for the ever-so-innocent Whispers to clean up.

I know Vicki would never behave so indiscreetly unless she was coerced. After all, she is saving herself for marriage. A sweet girl like that would never...

And shy little Maci, giving lap dances? I simply don't believe it.

Don't be fooled by his pretty smile and boyish charm. Sixx is clearly the devil incarnate.

sixx
I tried to warn everyone about Sixx. He's trouble with a capital T. But nooooo... even after skipping out on dances that he promised to pay for, eating the food right off my plate, and poisoning me, he somehow manages to sidle up to more lovely ladies, get them kicked out of the strip club, and cause problems for the ever-so-innocent Whispers to clean up. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign

I agree sixx it is all your fault... i was having fun with all of the titties!!! You need your spankings!!!!!
Someone needs to explain to Sixx that Sugars' is not a BYOBJ night club.

Originally Posted by rrrabbit
LMFAO!!!
LOL too

Originally Posted by rrrabbit
i dont know...i BYOFS to Ricks...back when it was joy. Had a guy watching the entire time. As soon as we finished...he grabbed the first girl he saw to get a dance. I really wonder how his night turned out.