Some Trump Supporters Are Threatening to Attack Blacks If Trump Loses

These Trump basket of Deplorables represent the hounds of hell at it's finest. They're dumb as fuck to be honest.

But many of us (depicted below) won't be sitting ducks if they move our way. This ain't 1950 or 60 and I love MLK but I personally ain't turning no other goddam cheek.

These Trump basket of Deplorables represent the hounds of hell at it's finest. They're dumb as fuck to be honest.

But many of us (depicted below) won't be sitting ducks if they move our way. This ain't 1950 or 60 and I love MLK but I personally ain't turning no other goddam cheek.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Get a grip you Moron.
^ ohh I got more than several alright.
Those are Trump's bodyguards, you idiot. He sent them to West Point to learn how to handle their weapons. In their spare time, they shoot hoops for Duke.

http://deadspin.com/what-is-this-pho...ing-1444496025
Those are Trump's bodyguards, you idiot. He sent them to West Point to learn how to handle their weapons. In their spare time, they shoot hoops for Duke.

http://deadspin.com/what-is-this-pho...ing-1444496025 Originally Posted by lustylad
Another lying liberal, fisting chappedass, expose for the LYING LIBERAL POS that he is !!!! Fisting needs to go visit the south side of Chitcago after the Cleveland Indians whip the Cubbies ass in the World Series ! Da homies will sure be happy after that. Mebbe they'll set a new weekend record for deaths in the lying liberal bastion of gun control. HAHAHAHAHAHA
^ ohh I got more than several alright. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Attachment 583518
Another lying liberal, fisting chappedass, expose for the LYING LIBERAL POS that he is !!!! Fisting needs to go visit the south side of Chitcago after the Cleveland Indians whip the Cubbies ass in the World Series ! Da homies will sure be happy after that. Mebbe they'll set a new weekend record for deaths in the lying liberal bastion of gun control. HAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
They will burn that city to the ground.
Another lying liberal, fisting chappedass, expose for the LYING LIBERAL POS that he is !!!! Fisting needs to go visit the south side of Chitcago after the Cleveland Indians whip the Cubbies ass in the World Series ! Da homies will sure be happy after that. Mebbe they'll set a new weekend record for deaths in the lying liberal bastion of gun control. HAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

you listening to Dusty brains
They will burn that city to the ground. Originally Posted by canuckeight
More " urban renewal " ala Ferguson and the Dindu Nuffins !!

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I wish'em luck, they'll need it regardless who wins, lol.

Jim
Trump supporters are going to attack blacks if Trump loses? Where the hell did you see that? Fucking liar.
Someone should review the rules of firearms safety with these guys.

Specifically, keep your finger off the trigger until your sites are on the target.
Sad troll thread from sad troll. I wish having a person on ignore also collapsed the threads they started.
Good Lord. What a stupid fucking thread. Are you trying to compete with Lubed Wideass in the category of most worthless threads started?

You two girls get your panties in an uproar over the silliest things imaginable. Why don't you meet up in person and get off by spilling estrogen all over each other?