US Interference in Other's Elections

• DSK
  • 03-28-2017, 06:21 PM
The U.S. has a long history of attempting to influence presidential elections in other countries – it’s done so as many as 81 times between 1946 and 2000, according to a database amassed by political scientist Dov Levin of Carnegie Mellon University.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...213-story.html

Let he who is among us without sin cast the first stone.
  • Trey
  • 03-28-2017, 07:42 PM
So you're saying we should just let it go?
Does this include when Obama sent US taxpayer money to unseat Bibi?
  • DSK
  • 03-28-2017, 08:38 PM
So you're saying we should just let it go? Originally Posted by Trey
Sure..fuck it..bygones

We just look stupid pretending to be so innocent. If we could get somebody in charge in another country to do what we wanted, we would do it. We have done it, many times, and we knew the Russians have been trying to do it for years.
Does this include when Obama sent US taxpayer money to disrupt the "Brexit"?

So would you rather be the US or the regimes we've toppled?

Sounds to me that you kinda like being Putin's BITCH.

I can't believe you are starting the equivocation so early.
So you're saying we should just let it go? Originally Posted by Trey
Maybe the dim-retards need to look for better and more competent leadership that really understands computer security ... obviously that would exclude hildebeest and most of those who served on her campaign team.
The U.S. has a long history of attempting to influence presidential elections in other countries – it’s done so as many as 81 times between 1946 and 2000, according to a database amassed by political scientist Dov Levin of Carnegie Mellon University.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...213-story.html

Let he who is among us without sin cast the first stone. Originally Posted by DSK
Yes you are correct and they have been involved in coups most notable was the coup that got ex Pakistan president Musharraf elected. However, it doesn't justify the Russians hacking our elections.
Yes you are correct and they have been involved in coups most notable was the coup that got ex Pakistan president Musharraf elected. However, it doesn't justify the Russians hacking our elections. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're a piece of shit. Go find another forum to fuck up.
  • DSK
  • 03-29-2017, 06:31 AM
So would you rather be the US or the regimes we've toppled?

Sounds to me that you kinda like being Putin's BITCH.

I can't believe you are starting the equivocation so early. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Where in my assertion did I imply I wanted to be in one of the bullied regimes? I'm just pointing out our hypocrisy and hysteria concerning the Russian's mild attempt to sway our process.

Please note under the new heavy handed policing now applied in this forum, your insult could be considered an infraction, though I will refrain from reporting you in this instance.
  • DSK
  • 03-29-2017, 06:33 AM
Yes you are correct and they have been involved in coups most notable was the coup that got ex Pakistan president Musharraf elected. However, it doesn't justify the Russians hacking our elections. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
While I substantially agree with your point, I'm merely pointing out we shouldn't act so self righteous about their behavior when ours is clearly similar.
  • WTF
  • 03-29-2017, 06:36 AM
While I substantially agree with your point, I'm merely pointing out we shouldn't act so self righteous about their behavior when ours is clearly similar. Originally Posted by DSK
The difference being , Trump will not show his tax returns and sure seems to be Putins little bitch...

• Trey
  • 03-29-2017, 07:05 AM
I am disappointed in some of you trumpers. Its one thing to support your guy. It's another to just roll over and let our elections take a dicking just cus your guy won. This can and will go the other way. Will you be ok with that?
  • WTF
  • 03-29-2017, 07:11 AM
Iran held hostages to help Reagan win in 1980....he in turn sold arms to them. This kind of thing has been and will continue to go on...