Best area of Austin to stay during my visit

Hi Austin, I'll be in Austin this Thursday thru Sat and was wondering where the best area to be in. Im really looking forward to my first visit. Thanks so much!!
  • Meko
  • 08-09-2011, 06:40 AM
Hi there yourself ; ) Wow!!!! & Welcome to Austin. I am partial to the arboretum area, try to stay away from east Austin. Also anywhere near Mopac/183 area is nice and affordable.You'll find the hobbyist in this area to be very nice as well. Hope you enjoy your stay in our beautiful city ; )
I think there are about a hundred ThreADS that ask this same damn question in coed here in Austin. It has the same answer as well. Do some research before asking. In the search option all you gotta do is type where to stay in Austin and you will find plenty of ThreADS that tell you where to stay.
Thank You Sweety for the information
  • Meko
  • 08-09-2011, 07:36 AM
Your very welcome SeXy..hehe
arboretum or downtown

have fun!
Hi Austin, I'll be in Austin this Thursday thru Sat and was wondering where the best area to be in. Im really looking forward to my first visit. Thanks so much!! Originally Posted by HAZEL956

you can stay at my house

the Arboretum area or downtown are the best...
I think there are about a hundred ThreADS that ask this same damn question in coed here in Austin. It has the same answer as well. Do some research before asking. In the search option all you gotta do is type where to stay in Austin and you will find plenty of ThreADS that tell you where to stay. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30

ok sweety, I'll check out all those other threads and see what they have to say. Mostly, I just like to say hi to all the friendly people on this site and let them know I'll be in town. thanks for the advice!!
I prefer a woman to just walk up to me grab my ass and say want to fuck, because I do. That is the way I like to have a woman to politely say hi to me. No problem on the advice everyone of the threAds say stay in the arboretum area.....You can stay at my place for free....
Wlydeman your a nut! lol
Wlydeman your a nut! lol Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

Life is short you have to be sarcastic.... I give free hugs too...
Remember Hazel, if you happen to have an extinuating circumstance, you can always run another threAD!

sixx
A classy response from a beautiful, sexy, and smart young lady!! No doubt Hazel is the whole package. Cant wait to see her again!

ok sweety, I'll check out all those other threads and see what they have to say. Mostly, I just like to say hi to all the friendly people on this site and let them know I'll be in town. thanks for the advice!! Originally Posted by HAZEL956
The Arboretum area. Welcum bella princesa! I'm an RGV native too!
Thank you all very much for the help and the offers!
If ya'll are having a social soon, keep in the loop, I'd love to meet everyone.

David1978 - I cant wait to see you again, damn, you rocked my world!!