URL / Website: https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....p/466595341258
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Car date
Activities: Car date, bbbj, titty play, dfk, more on menu
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length,
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Voluptuous, very curvy, large soft breast.
Recommendation: Yes
Yup, she's Great! She will definitely be more at ease with repeat visits. And she can definitely hold a good conversation
I wrongly assumed the she was a fake. Now I need to put her on my short list!
Absolutely worst provider I've seen around Springfield. Early June. Looks nothing like pictures, terrible incall location, angry pimp. You're better off spending money elsewhere. More details via pm if you need specifics.
Absolutely worst provider I've seen around Springfield. Early June. Looks nothing like pictures, terrible incall location, angry pimp. You're better off spending money elsewhere. More details via pm if you need specifics. Originally Posted by Sgf417
Pics were definitely more flattering than real life, but I thought she was a good provider. The two times I saw her were at decent incall locations. Nicer motels for sure. I've met girls at some pretty sketchy places, but not her. Perhaps your experience was somewhat of a YMMV. I enjoyed my time with her.
Yeah I thought her pictures were accurate, you can tell she uses a filter and in her pictures her hair and makeup is done.
I enjoyed my time with her but it was brief and she has some awesome tits. Good luck to you and you may want to post a review if this happens again. So the community knows the details.
I quit trying to see her after texting her a couple of days and getting no response. I would text her twice a day, one in the morning and once at night trying to set something up. I only did it a couple days and not in a row.
Yeah I don’t have any pointers on getting ahold of her. I had tried before with no luck and she responded this time.
I had already struck out on some other gals. When she responded. She is difficult that way but she told me after a first meeting it will be easier next time.
Guess I will have to find out.