URL / Website: https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....d/179946013455
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Southwest Springfield
Activities: CONVO, BBBJ, CG, MISH, CIM, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Around 5'7", 165#, pretty face nice teeth and smile. C cup breast, maybe a tattoo or two.
Recommendation: Yes
She totally flaked on an appointment I had with her. Sitting in my vehicle for an hour and a half waiting for info...not the best.
Yeah, she has stood me up a time or two also, but honestly, I keep going back for more because she is a big-time squirter! She straddles my face and I lick her kitty while she squirts in my face and mouth! So that's why I put up with the difficulty in scheduling with her, LOL. I've done doubles with her too, and so coordinating two girls schedules makes it even more challenging. Buy my personal opinion is that she's worth the difficulty.
First time I saw her, she wanted to put on one of those outfits, but I told her not to, and that I preferred totally naked. After that, she always just got naked with me. My impression was that she seemed to remember what I liked and tried to accommodate.
The boyfriend thing is weird to me. "Tony" she always complains about him being a deadbeat. I just wish she was more available in the mornings, or even by lunchtime. She sleeps in way to late for my schedule most days.

Sorry
The descriptor "big-time squirter" certainly caught my attention. That would definitely be worth the extra trouble for me.