URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P226826
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: DFK,BBBJ,FIV,DATY and CFS.
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: South Asian/East Indian
Physical Description: Sexy brown and smooth skin, Attractive and mesmerizing eyes. Tall and Toned body.
Recommendation: Yes
leo,

here's some examples of reviews.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2461139

PM to me a revised ROS and I'll revisit
I’ve given up on seeing her again. Used to be easy to schedule but since she’s raised her rates it’s more about seeing her when she wants to work rather than when I want to see her. And my schedule is pretty flexible.
I want to meet her I used to see her regularly before covid Now she is hard to get hold of I miss her
We are in dire need of more indian/ desi providers
I like BBW Indian. I met her before. She is nice but not BBW. Any BBW Indian recommended?
She is the only Indian I met...there is very few Indian in the business...why?
Seriously. In the last 10+ years, I've only seen one Indian provider. And she had so many rules... No kissing (lips or nips), no bj, only missionary. Even with all the rules I saw her twice cuz it was such a unicorn.
Originally Posted by donkeypunch
  • momo
  • 07-27-2023, 08:39 AM
No pussy is worth $600 per hour
Yea i was ready to shell out the fee but she is a no on Dato or Feet fetish at least thats what she told me so i noped
why this sudden interest in a 10 month old thread ?
Guideline #12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Closing Thread