What does mental illness look like today? Let us know...

Make Asylums Great Again...
Yeah I saw a homeless guy poop in front of me around Skillman/Audelia

I was thinking we need asylums.
I saw that video earlier today.
I'm expecting alternating pics of Kamala / Trump as replies.
What does mental illness look like today? Look at anyone who takes politics "seriously". That is one sick MF.
I'm expecting alternating pics of Kamala / Trump as replies. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet

• BLM69
  • 08-29-2024, 03:56 PM
My response to the question is delusional people believing what people on the Internet tell them, what happened to looking in the mirror and being honest with yourself?
Hell just look at the discord threads in the studio forum and you’ll see the poster children of mental illness and insanity.

My response to the question is delusional people believing what people on the Internet tell them, what happened to looking in the mirror and being honest with yourself? Originally Posted by BLM69

Added to that is those same delusional people taking the word of providers who have never seen a hobbyist BCD as a legit reference of that hobbyist.

Still another sign of a mentally ill individual are when they make it their mission in life to target, attack and talk about people they do not even know or have seen and follow/quote their posts constantly to belittle their target(s), then trying to create a persona/rep for that person based on the mentally ill person's baseless agenda related theories.

Not only are they mentally ill, but they are also pathetic lower form of life scum. No need to name names, they know who they are.
  • Busty
  • 09-01-2024, 04:21 PM
The same thing happens to the women but I will say, the one that drinks too much is a factor. Asking you to bring booze/wine is a clue