What're You Holding During DATY?

I suppose this is a coed question but let me ask it from a Hobbyist perspective first Gentlemen, while you're DATY where are your hands? Wrapped around her asscheeks? Playing with some responsive nipples? Massaging a pair of fine breasts?

Ladies, while the tongue is lashing your clit or snaking between your lips what are you doing with your hands?
If were in the 69 position then I'm holding onto her fine ass.
stroking nipples.
All of the above....and more!
MM
pushing down around her bellybuton and stroking the breasts. during O hold hands as she raised lower area
Clit and tits...

H
I'm usually holding onto her sexy booty.

She's usually holding onto my ears with a kung fu grip
  • hd
  • 03-24-2010, 01:54 PM
I like a gentle rubbing of tits, then sqweezing the sides of her abs (love handles), and hands on inside of thighs to spread them out, oh yea, fingers spreading her lips and blowing and tonging on her clit.

Oh Gawd I love that stuff!
my hands roam. to her ass,breasts,back just keep them moving.
My middle finger is rubbing her G spot while my tongue is on her clit.... my other hand is just usually wherever it ends up. LOL
Well this question might be for the men, but while they are down there daty on me, my hands are on top of their head , are squeezing on to their back. Sometimes my grip can be a little to tight but that just means I am enjoying it.
Tara just went up three on my to do list.
  • SiD
  • 03-24-2010, 06:12 PM
Wow! no wonder I have been getting weird looks! Apparently, it's not cool to play video games while doing that! I always thought it impressed the woma showing off my multi-tasking talents!... lol totally kiddin of course.. thighs, ass, really where ever I can! lol
I enjoy playing with her breasts. If her nipples are responsive, I'll play with them as she comes.
I like to eat a girl to two orgasms. The second one will have my finger inside her so I can feel her twitching as she gets there.
I've usually got one hand in position to rub her clit, slightly pull back her hood, and press gently. The other one roams: playing with a breast, holding a hand, sliding in a finger, caressing a thigh, etc.